International Hamas launches surprise attack on Israel; Israel has declared a state of war. Vol. VII

What the fuck are you babbling on about now? Did you misquote me or someshit?

Why can’t I criticise American imperialism while living in Australia?

Hell what does your reply have to do with me criticising the extremism of the person I quoted?

It takes a special type of person to join the army in the west. You sit here and criticise these terrorists everyday for joining a group after their whole country gets destroyed under lies. They watch their whole family die but you’re telling me someone in the west joining the army to go across the world to kill farmers is normal?

If these terrorists are extremists then anyone joining the army in the west is ducking bat shit insane and needs to be locked up.

Hey dum dum.

Those who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

Lmao you’re getting smacked. So you acknowledge they’ve never had to report figures like this before which is assuming what exactly? That they are lower than they’ve ever been or higher?
lol. cheerleader claiming your team is winning. clownshoes. have you ever thought it's harder to manipulate figures when it's 10 people dead than it is when it's thousands of people dead? or the fact that they have every incentive to lie / manipulate, given they have no military path, and no on the ground oversight to the numbers? add to the fact that every death is attributed to israel (none to hamas).

It's pretty mind boggling to see these organisations like the UN and Amnesty post stuff like this.
And they wonder why their credibility is down the shitter.

Is there some type of archived version of this deleted tweet?

lol. cheerleader claiming your team is winning. clownshoes. have you ever thought it's harder to manipulate figures when it's 10 people dead than it is when it's thousands of people dead? or the fact that they have every incentive to lie / manipulate, given they have no military path, and no on the ground oversight to the numbers? add to the fact that every death is attributed to israel (none to hamas).

So how many people do you think have died?

Youre doing that sneaky thing Mr fleshlight, you’re hiding again.

Do you think more than 25 k people have died in Gaza since 10/8?

The contention isn't the estimated number of casualties but this fantasy world people like you live in where 100% of the casualties are innocent women and children.

If you're not willing to entertain the idea that at least 1/3rd to 1/2 of the reported casualties are actually militants or their adjacent supporters, then you're just not being honest.

Yet another IDF narrative meant to cover up their massacre of civilians falls apart at the slightest scrutiny.

Like clockwork. I'm not sure that with any of these incidents their narrative has been proven correct. Always proven wrong.

Throw some food scraps at civilians then open fire on them. Disgusting. The international community needs to rally against the terrorist genocidal state of Israel.

hiding? wtf are you talking about? take your meds.

i don't know how many have died. over 25k sounds reasonable. but i also don't know how many were men, how many were women, how many were children. how many were hamas. or how many were killed by hamas or other terror groups. if we go by hamas reported numbers, none were killed by hamas, and no hamas fighters have been killed. and we KNOW the evolution of numbers they report on women and children killed can't be true.

Like clockwork. I'm not sure that with any of these incidents their narrative has been proven correct. Always proven wrong.

Throw some food scraps at civilians then open fire on them. Disgusting. The international community needs to rally against the terrorist genocidal state of Israel.

Had to happen, those people had to be shot at.

No choice.

It was the right thing to do, people simply have to die while collecting or distributing aid so that Israel can continue to target Hamas (?)

The contention isn't the estimated number of casualties but this fantasy world people like you live in where 100% of the casualties are innocent women and children.

If you're not willing to entertain the idea that at least 1/3rd to 1/2 of the reported casualties are actually militants or their adjacent supporters, then you're just not being honest.

ok so that does seem to be a point of contention with posters here. So you’re wrong.

The IDF is claiming 13 k Hamas soldiers dead…

ok so that does seem to be a point of contention with posters here. So you’re wrong.

The IDF is claiming 13 k Hamas soldiers dead…
This was explained the other day. The IOF's number are 100% correct to them, because all male Palestinians aged 18-50 are considered hamas.

So now look at the numbers: 33k dead, 13k 'hamas' and 20k women, kids, and old men.

Had to happen, those people had to be shot at.

No choice.

It was the right thing to do, people simply have to die while collecting or distributing aid so that Israel can continue to target Hamas (?)
Pretty crazy to see people fighting life and limb over handfuls of flour when they could've just went and grabbed some shawarma which is supposedly abundant in Gaza according to some Poser in this thread.

This was explained the other day. The IOF's number are 100% correct to them, because all male Palestinians aged 18-50 are considered hamas.

So now look at the numbers: 33k dead, 13k 'hamas' and 20k women, kids, and old men.

Bold of you to assume that some women and kids are not fighting for Hamas:

Bold of you to assume that some women and kids are not fighting for Hamas:

Not sure why you are replying to me. Go away.

Back