Media Bryce Mitchell informs Bisping that gravity aint real.

People like Mitchell give Tr*mp hope.
ur gonna be BIG sad when trump MAGAs so hard in a few months.

please make a video of you doing the liberal battle scream. u got a trash can shield bro? things might get rough.

This still doesn't make sense to me, wouldn't gravity just end at the center of the earth for the side that you dropped the ball from? otherwise you'd be "falling up" once you crossed the center of the earth. I duno, the more I think about it the more confused I get. It's a difficult thing to comprehend, I appreciate your explanation though.
Well, you're aware that your speed will increase until terminal velocity as long as you're falling towards the center. Problem is, you're not hitting any resistance, other than that once you pass center, it's gravity pulling back on you vs the intense velocity you've already picked up from the full force of gravity all the way down to the center. Like, if a ball gets dropped, it picks up more speed than gravity can pull it back down with, so it'll bounce AWAY from gravity due to that force, in the same way your force will pull you away from the center once you pass it. And just like a ball can't bounce higher than it was dropped from because gravity will continue to beat that force, you won't make it all the way to the other side before gravity from the center pulls you back, so you'll just rubber band until both sides of gravity reduce your momentum to nothing

Edit* I see you already got it. Sorry, just woke up (not a good morning) and catching up

Then Biden should give Trump hope, too.
Yeah cuz, to quote Trump, Biden isn't the sharpest bulb in the room..

We live in a time where we have the James Webb Space Telescope peering into the furthest stretches of the universe and unlocking its mysteries, while simultaneously we still have neanderthal cultists in our population that see meteor showers as omens for a bountiful hunt and who think fire is magic. Simultaneously millions of other 3rd century neanderthal peasant brains will see the neanderthal cultist and go "SO BASED." "THAT'S A REAL MAN RIGHT THERE!" "RED PILLED!"
NASA sounds like a bunch of NPC's to me

Last edited:
I'm 99% sure the earth is round but I never been to outer space so I can't say for sure. The round earth model makes much more sense to me then the flat earth model, but I got an honest question that I've never heard answered.

If the earth is round, and I dig a hole straight through the middle of the earth to the other side, once I hit the center of the earth, would I not then be digging up? How would I pop through the hole on the other side of the earth if I was digging up? wouldn't I just fall back in towards the way I came? I ain't the smartest guy around so there's probably an obvious answer to this. I know many geniuses and MENSA members post here so if one of you could explain that to me pls thanks.

I'm not picking on you but I am going to use you as an example.

You typed: "but I got an honest question that I've never heard answered."

Bryce has the same problem most people do. They want to be spoon fed. Your question has been answered a quadrillion times, you simply did zero research.

The problem Bryce, and many others have, is they think their inability to research and then comprehend difficult topics makes a thing untrue or even possibly untrue. Your inability and Bryce's inability to understand something is meaningless to a scientist.

Maybe I just grew up ignorant in a bubble of more educated people.
But I swear there weren't this many retarded takes back in the 90's and early 2000's.

It's because everyone thought that the internet would be this great invention that would spread information and educate everyone.

Turned out to be a tool for dumb people to spread their stupidity more easily and to wider audiences.

I'm not picking on you but I am going to use you as an example.

You typed: "but I got an honest question that I've never heard answered."

Bryce has the same problem most people do. They want to be spoon fed. Your question has been answered a quadrillion times, you simply did zero research.

The problem Bryce, and many others have, is they think their inability to research and then comprehend difficult topics makes a thing untrue or even possibly untrue. Your inability and Bryce's inability to understand something is meaningless to a scientist.

I don't disagree.

To be honest even though I said that in the initial post, I don't think I've ever actually asked the question to anyone, its just something I have wondered from time to time and never bothered to look into. As proven in this thread it would not have been hard to find the answer too, thus making your point.

I did preface my initial post by saying "I'm not the smartest guy around though, so there probably is an answer to this" so I don't know if its fair to place people like me in the group as people like Bryce. At least I am aware that I might not know what I don't know.

I don't disagree.

To be honest even though I said that in the initial post I don't think I've ever actually asked the question to anyone, its just something I have wondered from time to time and never bothered to look into. As proven in this thread it would not have been hard to find the answer too, thus making your point.

I did preface my initial post by saying "I'm not the smartest guy around though, so there probably is an answer to this" so I don't know if its fair to place people like me in the group as people like Bryce. At least I am aware that I might not know what I don't know.

Those are good answers and shows you're a thinking human being. You can separate your emotions from your overall thought processes when presented with factual information. That is a critical skill and one that Bryce, and others, lack. Bryce can't accept that he might be wrong even if 99.99% of all scientists on the planet told him he was wrong. He is dumb, and when you're really dumb, you don't know you're dumb. Now someone always wants to pop in and say well sometimes scientists lie. Yes they do. They absolutely do. So the key is to educate yourself to a least a "pop" science level in the fundamentals of mathematics, physics, chemistry, biology, astrophysics, etc. so that you're not easily fooled. Notice I said easily because everyone can be fooled and those who think they can't be, are fooled the easiest.

Are you young, or oblivious? This couldn't be further from the truth.

Yes, dumb nobodies got into the media now and then.
But rare exceptions here and there aren't a rule.

As one example,
"Man on the Street" type interviews used to be a rare novelty.
Today, I see "news programs" literally run a stream of tweets about the topic from uninformed random nobodies watching their show, while highly partisan barely-informed "news personalities" talk, with not a single expert on the subject in sight.

If you were a lone crackpot in 1980 and wanted to share your stupidity, the best mass exposure you could generally hope for was to write a Letter to the Editor of your newspaper and hope that maybe you'd be selected for print and get a small fraction of 1 page in a paper that had anywhere from 30 to a few hundred pages.
You'd have to be lucky, involved in a major incident, or start a large movement to do much else.

Why does Helium not drop ?

I don't know if you're trolling (if you are, ignore). This is a classic question where the uneducated, ill researched, and mostly lazy populace expect a simple answer. There isn't a simple answer. It requires an understanding of buoyancy, displacement, and forces in the context of physics.

As I pointed out in an earlier post, an individual's or group of individual's inability to understand somewhat difficult concepts doesn't invalidate the mathematics that exist. Not everyone was meant to understand everything. If you really want to understand then you will have to do the work. You don't walk into a wrestling room and take on the state champ. You work your up through discipline and diligence and the same applies here.

You can clearly pick up with your human senses that the Earth is round
Not so sure about "clearly". When looking directly into the Atlantic ocean from the East Coast USA it is hard AF to imagine the earth's shape, even knowing IT IS ROUND.
How would I pop through the hole on the other side of the earth if I was digging up? wouldn't I just fall back in towards the way I came? I ain't the smartest guy around so there's probably an obvious answer to this.
The more you dig down, regardless of where you start, the hotter it will get, no BS.

Last edited:
2iwfi621dw6c1.gif

“But why don’t the helium go down though?”
By far the best quote from the doc

Back