Crime The killing of Dexter Reed. The new George Floyd? "He was just riding around in his car, and they killed him"

A mother in denial is common among all races. So we really shouldn't care what she thinks her dumbass kid was doing when he was pulled over. Since she wasn't there, she wouldn't know.

The police camera tells us all we need to know. Kid wouldn't get out of vehicle. Because he knew he was carrying an illegal gun and would get arrested. But instead of taking the L peacefully, the shit-for-brains goes full tard and empties has gun at the officers, hitting one of them. So the cops naturally returned fire and ended his low IQ existence.

The media does what they do. Post the best pics of the kid when either 12 or at a graduation. Then omit that the moron was firing a gun at police.

Queue the mob outrage based on lies.

So yeah, the Kid was already being strung up on illegal gun charges. So he knew he'd be in for a long jail sentence and no repeat bail.

Last edited:
Here is a prime example of how the Fake News does it's reporting. They all know what happened, and they even sneak in at the end that a cop was shot at the traffic stop.

And the cop that was shot was also Black. Where is the outrage?

Here is a prime example of how the Fake News does it's reporting. They all know what happened, and they even sneak in at the end that a cop was shot at the traffic stop.
It's weird that you are so angry about how the media handles these things, but at the same time you are doing your part to post their videos and give them more clicks.

Plain clothes "task force" officers making basic traffic stops over seat belts. I mean what could go wrong?

Oh yeah, plain clothes task force officers have a bad habit of f*cking up average citizens. Obviously one should always "just comply" any time some dudes with baseball caps and regular outfits on get out of a regular car, point guns, and bark orders at me because I may not have been wearing a seat belt. Oh but...

"However, early Tuesday evening, CBS 2 obtained a letter issued by Kersten to police Supt. Larry Snelling – in which she wrote that "the available evidence calls into question the veracity" of the claim that a seat belt violation was the initial reason for pulling over Reed.

"Specifically, COPA is uncertain how the officers could have seen this seat belt violation given their location relative to [the] vehicle and the dark tints on vehicle windows," Kersten wrote in the letter on April 1. "This evidence raises serious concerns about the validity of the traffic stop that led to the officers' encounter [Reed]."

And it looks like this unit is already under COPA investigation:

"The letter added that COPA had another investigation open for a traffic stop involving the same five officers, which occurred less than a month earlier and was also purported to be based on a seat belt violation."

Shooting at them was pretty nuts because of the sheer tactical disadvantage, granted he DIDN'T believe they were Cops (or see their badges until it was too late), it was still a poor decision. That said, this entire encounter stinks of these guys targeting certain citizens for whatever reason.

Plain clothes "task force" officers making basic traffic stops over seat belts. I mean what could go wrong?

Oh yeah, plain clothes task force officers have a bad habit of f*cking up average citizens. Obviously one should always "just comply" any time some dudes with baseball caps and regular outfits on get out of a regular car, point guns, and bark orders at me because I may not have been wearing a seat belt. Oh but...

"However, early Tuesday evening, CBS 2 obtained a letter issued by Kersten to police Supt. Larry Snelling – in which she wrote that "the available evidence calls into question the veracity" of the claim that a seat belt violation was the initial reason for pulling over Reed.

"Specifically, COPA is uncertain how the officers could have seen this seat belt violation given their location relative to [the] vehicle and the dark tints on vehicle windows," Kersten wrote in the letter on April 1. "This evidence raises serious concerns about the validity of the traffic stop that led to the officers' encounter [Reed]."

And it looks like this unit is already under COPA investigation:

"The letter added that COPA had another investigation open for a traffic stop involving the same five officers, which occurred less than a month earlier and was also purported to be based on a seat belt violation."

Shooting at them was pretty nuts because of the sheer tactical disadvantage, granted he DIDN'T believe they were Cops (or see their badges until it was too late), it was still a poor decision. That said, this entire encounter stinks of these guys targeting certain citizens for whatever reason.

You heard it here. It was the cop's fault that they pulled a guy over for a seatbelt violation.

I got pulled over in Ohio on my way back from Michigan back in 2010 for a seatbelt violation, and I didn't have a shoot-out with the police. I paid the $90 fine.

The Goon Poon ladies and gentlemen, he gets mad when you show how corrupt his side is.
Just pointing out how dipshits like you perpetuate the things you hate. Also, what is the corruption in this instance and what side am I supposedly on?

Just pointing out how dipshits like you perpetuate the things you hate. Also, what is the corruption in this instance and what side am I supposedly on?

People like me need to bring attention to bullshit like this, so more anti-cop dipshits like you don't fall prey to the corrupt leftist media that you worship.

People like me need to bring attention to bullshit like this so more anti-cop dipshits like you don't fall prey to the corrupt leftist media that you worship.
I've never been anti cop so it's clear you are just talking out of your ass. I'm sure the "leftist media" hates when dumbfucks like you spread their videos all over the place and multiply their views. The mom is an idiot, but I have a hard time blaming her because she just lost her son. Attorneys have always been scumbags so that's not unexpected either.

Back