Media Israel Adesanya Says He ONLY Wants These Three Fights Before He Retires

He KO'd him and they aren't in the same division anymore. Would be a little weird to call out someone you knocked clean out who isn't even in your division anymore.
He could easily move up to LHW for a crack at a second belt but he wants nothing to do with Alex again. He was getting pieces up pretty easily before he landed that Hail Mary shot.

i don't get why you guys think he's afraid of Pereira? HE FOUGHT HIM 4 TIMES. he even fought him directly after losing to him by TKO. Pereira is now at LHW and is no longer a MW. i don't see Pereira eager to get back that brutal KO he took from Adesanya, maybe he's the one who is scared? so scared he ran to a whole other division to escape

People. Are. Stupid.

Strickland should tell him to trilogy with pereira first before he grants him a rematch lol

Imagine Sean hits him with his own bullshit

"I don't need another Israel fight. If I beat Izzy next, what are they gonna say? 'Okay now its 1-1'. You know why they're asking for the fight? Because they need it... I don't need it. All the Iztards out there... they know… they know who's laughing best. I did what I did, that saga is over." -Sean

Hes really afraid to death of Poatan isnt he

He probably just thinks hes cursed.

Hes beat the guy up what 4x, now.
1- hometown ref decision, probably ok with that
2 - Embarrassed Alex in front of his home crowd again, lets have a hometown ref give an emergency 17 sec standing 8 count.
3 - Saved by the bell - really? well can't blame Alex for that.
4 - Alex luck runs out, nothing to save him

Should have just been pride rules purest form of fighting, you won't have a ref saving you when you about to be KO'd, and certainly no miracle first round bells.

Finally got that win against Poatan and will never chance that again hahaha

He was the betting favourite even at 0-3, Alex really has to thank the pure luck of the bell and before that the hometown ref.

Lol Poatan never should have gave him a rematch so he can cry forever.

How can you be 1-1 in MMA against a guy you lost to 3 times in combat sports and not want a trilogy?
You do realize after tonight there may be no reason for Izzy to have that fight a top choice and Poatan may be begging Izzy to run it back? All the more reason to pipe down a taste?

He could easily move up to LHW for a crack at a second belt but he wants nothing to do with Alex again. He was getting pieces up pretty easily before he landed that Hail Mary shot.
He won the 1st round on all 3 cards and knocked him clean out in the 2nd. He also won 3/4 completed rounds the previous time they fought.

Izzy's a MW who lost his title, so it would be completely silly for him to want anybody other than to rematch the guy who took it from him, and the guy who currently has it. He's ducking the guy he KO'd to want to avenge his loss?

Ducking the Alex Perreira rubbermatch in mma confirmed

Lol
Alex already ducked it by leaving MW instead of trying to earn a rematch

Lol I won't let facts get in the way of this hilarious reality this fanbase has created

That's a great list.
But Adesleeper wouldn't survive Chimaev IMO
Chimagas would probably brutalise him for a round or 2 so it’s whether Izzy can survive the bull rush

Would definitely be an intriguing matchup

The people who want a 3rd Pereira fight are Pereira fans who are hoping he stays away from grapplers for as long as possible. It doesn't interest anyone else

He was the betting favourite even at 0-3, Alex really has to thank the pure luck of the bell and before that the hometown ref.

Poatan was already 2-0 against him in kickboxing. Adesanya's last kickboxing fight was getting knocked out by Alex.

It was a big win for him and I don't blame him not wanting the fight again. You'd think he'd want one more though to prove he could best him more than once.

I also think the first fight they had in MMA was an okay stoppage. It was a decent amount of damage.

The people who want a 3rd Pereira fight are Pereira fans who are hoping he stays away from grapplers for as long as possible. It doesn't interest anyone else

That's not true. I want to see if Adesanya can win against Alex again. Most fans know he's 1-3 against Poatan in combat sports.

Adensanya's stock would go way up if he could do it again.

this man called out jones before
then chickend away
lmaoo

yeah right loool

Back