Media Israel Adesanya Says He ONLY Wants These Three Fights Before He Retires

He KO'd him and they aren't in the same division anymore. Would be a little weird to call out someone you knocked clean out who isn't even in your division anymore.
They are 1-1 and Izzy specifically said he would fight him for the 205 belt. Of course he wasnt expecting him to actually win it

i don't get why you guys think he's afraid of Pereira? HE FOUGHT HIM 4 TIMES. he even fought him directly after losing to him by TKO. Pereira is now at LHW and is no longer a MW. i don't see Pereira eager to get back that brutal KO he took from Adesanya, maybe he's the one who is scared? so scared he ran to a whole other division to escape

They are 1-1 and Izzy specifically said he would fight him for the 205 belt. Of course he wasnt expecting him to actually win it
Izzy doesn't even have the belt in his own division. It would be way more egregious for him to demand a title shot in a division where he fought once and lost.

Lol Poatan never should have gave him a rematch so he can cry forever.

How can you be 1-1 in MMA against a guy you lost to 3 times in combat sports and not want a trilogy?

i don't get why you guys think he's afraid of Pereira? HE FOUGHT HIM 4 TIMES. he even fought him directly after losing to him by TKO. Pereira is now at LHW and is no longer a MW. i don't see Pereira eager to get back that brutal KO he took from Adesanya, maybe he's the one who is scared? so scared he ran to a whole other division to escape

I don't think he's scared, he just wants to keep the idea that he won the last fight so he's the better fighter.

It's a goofy idea but with him posting about his win again recently, it seems he's all in on it.

Ducking the Alex Perreira rubbermatch in mma confirmed
No question about it, don't blame him for not taking that risk.​
He KO'd him and they aren't in the same division anymore. Would be a little weird to call out someone you knocked clean out who isn't even in your division anymore.

Guaran-damn-tee Izzy was offered Alex for 300.​

Izzy wanted DDP before DDP had a chance to heal and get in a full camp.

Izzy fought LHW already, it's no stretch he could have again.​

Last edited:
After DDP & Whittaker beat him & Khamzat, Izzy vs Khamzat will make all the sense but they'd have to do it in Abu-Dhabi or book another Saudi card for early 2025.

I'm not sure him & Sean will cross paths again.

I can't stand Izzy and love Poatan, but I dunno why people are carrying on like he's ducking because Poatan's not on that list.

Like, why would he be?

Bro needs to do a rubber match with Alex in mma. He probably isn’t confident that’s why he hasn’t and doesn’t mention fighting Alex again, especially when Alex gave him a free hand out to the title shot which would definitely headline this week’s ufc 300

I mean those are a good last three fights to aim for. People bringing up pereira is a tad unreasonable given he’s moved on from the division and Israel is too small for LHW. So with that these are probably the 3 best other fights

TS ur title doesn't seem accurate

Sounds more lik those a three fights he'd like to have

not the three last fights

You guys into it?

Imagine if he lost all 3

200w.gif

Back