International Iran begins attack on Israel, launching dozens of drones that’ll take hours to arrive

Iran will dismantle Israel one day, I just hope that by that time the West will be controlled by a regime which does not allow refugees from shithole conflicts in the middle east.

lol how? It's not possible without Iran getting destroyed at the same exact time.

lol how? It's not possible without Iran getting destroyed at the same exact time.
Not even. Iran has got nothing. Make no mistake, yesterday was not some "warning". That's all they've got. That's why they're lying to their people and claiming Israel is in rubble right now. If they were to declare war, it would be over in a very short amount of time, and not in Iran's favor.

Paper tigers.

Not even. Iran has got nothing. Make no mistake, yesterday was not some "warning". That's all they've got. That's why they're lying to their people and claiming Israel is in rubble right now. If they were to declare war, it would be over in a very short amount of time, and not in Iran's favor.

Paper tigers.

Agreed, I have no doubt.. all I'm saying is if Iran ever did happen to do real damage to Israel (however unlikely that is), they would end up in the stone age before all is said and done. They can not "dismantle" Israel while still holding any power themselves.

Paper tigers.

True that Israel can bomb the shit out of Iran.

But neither Iran, nor Israel has the logistical capability to mount an invasion far from its borders.

That's not what I said at all troll.
Yeah in a thread about Iran attacking Israel you said “Netanyahu has been trying to get the US to attack Iran for years. Fuck off Netanyahu and do it yourself.” You can’t help yourself. But yeah, not at all an Israel bad post.

How is Israel allowed to by-pass the non-proliferation treaty
Yet, Iran is wrong for enriching Uranium in their Medical isotope reactor, which was built by America.

Operation A-Jax
Atoms for Peace
Same time?

True that Israel can bomb the shit out of Iran.

But neither Iran, nor Israel has the logistical capability to mount an invasion far from its borders.
In that regard, it wouldn't be a one-on-one fight. The entire G7 just condemned Iran's attack. Iran would be destroyed in a heartbeat, if they dared to try anything that wasn't some lame political move for their people, like this "attack" was.

Is Iran's population still 50% under 30.
Terrorists for generations

when they just wanted Red Bull and PS5

Israel did not destroy an embassy but a consulate building. Semantics but things matter. Iran and attacks on diplomatic missions go hand in hand. Allowing Iran to launch a broad-stroke, mass attack without payback seems like a mistake. Israel's existence is justification for further attacks by Iranian-backed groups. If I were an Israeli citizen, I would not be okay with a 99% interception rate. At the least, it would be prudent for Israel to use their tech advantage to eliminate Iranian nuclear ambitions. I think the acceptable price for achieving such ends is high.

Last edited:
Is Iran's population still 50% under 30.
Terrorists for generations

when they just wanted Red Bull and PS5
Weird how a lot of middle eastern nations tend to share that quality. It's almost like they're purging themselves with their violent culture or something...

Paper tigers.
Maybe so.

They have nukes though.

In that regard, it wouldn't be a one-on-one fight. The entire G7 just condemned Iran's attack. Iran would be destroyed in a heartbeat, if they dared to try anything that wasn't some lame political move for their people, like this "attack" was.

They wouldn't get involved militarily. They would just let Israel bomb them because Iran is not that big a threat.

Yeah in a thread about Iran attacking Israel you said “Netanyahu has been trying to get the US to attack Iran for years. Fuck off Netanyahu and do it yourself.” You can’t help yourself. But yeah, not at all an Israel bad post.

Another useless post. Shut it troll.

So Iran backdoored their plans to the USA through Turkey to prevent escalation and Israel was told to swallow this successful defense as a victory by the USA. Glad seeing adults are still in charge.

This entire situation couldve gone south fast!

godzilla-let-them-fight.gif

Back