• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

How good was UFC 300?

AldoStillGoat

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I remember a lot of people were bitching beforehand saying the fights on the card weren't worthy of a UFC 300.

There wasn’t a single hall of fame fight, not even max vs Gaethje, was too one sided and half the time they just staring at each other, but there were a LOT of iconic moments

There wasn’t a single hall of fame fight, not even max vs Gaethje, was too one sided and half the time they just staring at each other, but there were a LOT of iconic moments
Max/Justin and Jiri/Rakic were 2 of the most exciting fights of all time

Reactions: HHJ
I loved it! My favorite ones had been 134 & 205 which I went live, but this one even watching from home stole it for me!

Max/Justin and Jiri/Rakic were 2 of the most exciting fights of all time

What lol. Max and Justin was just a clinic by max and half the time they not doing anything. Jiri Rakic was a better fight, but still, I’m talking Hall of fame fights, this ain’t making it in

So good that I am thinking of making it the last event I will ever watch.

Bo Nickal-Cody Brundage on the main card was a mistake and Aljo-Kattar made me sleepy, but the event was still a 10/10. It had some truly glorious moments.

The wmma title fight

Bo Nickal-Cody Brundage on the main card was a mistake and Aljo-Kattar made me sleepy, but the event was still a 10/10. It had some truly glorious moments.

I enjoyed both fights. Not everything has to be stand and bang, fill me with dopamine

The wmma title fight

This was an underrated fight and was better than max vs Gaethje if you take out the last 10 seconds of that fight. Sad that not many people cared about this fight for obvious reasons. But I don’t see going into the hall of fame

You still think Bo Nickal vs Brundage was worthy of UFC 300?

if you just put that on the prelims and move up one of the champion/legend fights up it would have been better.

other than that, the only negative about it was having a WMMA fight as co-main (not trying to be a dick but I chose to take a nap for that part).

With the wmma fights, probably 6. Without the wmma fights, probably 7.5.

Back