Imagine not liking Poatan Pereira

That's what I said though, but the Izzy "rivalry" is over. When is it time to fight Ank? He said he wants it? Then why is already talking about going up to HW where it's a bunch of fat slob brawlers? We have unanswered questions about Pereira, why do you people not want them answered? Even itt people are seemingly shitting on the idea of the Ank fight, including TS

To state is very bluntly most people don't really care to see that fight. Ankalaev is not that exciting of a guy or a fighter and hasn't even done much of great significance in the sport to brag about. Pereira is one of the biggest headliners UFC has now so his fights are a big deal. At that level not only does matchmaking become about finding opponents that get fans excited to pay for but what excites the fighter as well.

Especially for a guy like Pereira that is much closer to the end of his career than the beginning, he wants to find new challenges, opponents and paychecks that excite him and give him motivation to keep getting out of bed, going to the gym and busting his ass after doing it for decades now.

does he get that much hate around here? i haven't noticed much of it.

lol am I the only one on this forum that likes both Izzy and Alex?

I'll join your club my friend. These two guys are the best thing we've seen in MMA for a long time. The history, the skills, the rivalry, the outfits, the walkouts, the drama and not to mention the actual freakin epic fights between these guys are really hard to match at any time in combat sports history. I can't wait to see these guys one day happily embraced, sharing a motorcycle ride together.

I like him, but it's his fanbase I don't like. Half of them only like him for beating Izzy and completely refuse to acknowledge Izzy KTFO of him.

Poatan is a star in this game now. In his relatively short run in the UFC he has beaten top of the line competition and won 2 belts in two weight classes.

I like him, but it's his fanbase I don't like. Half of them only like him for beating Izzy and completely refuse to acknowledge Izzy KTFO of him.
Him owning Izzy is just a bonus, Poatan would be easy to root for regardless of who he beat.

Also it's not that we don't acknowledge it, it's just that unlike Izzy stans we can grasp the basic mathematical truth that 3 > 1.

Him owning Izzy is just a bonus, Poatan would be easy to root for regardless of who he beat.

Also it's not that we don't acknowledge it, it's just that unlike Izzy stans we can grasp the basic mathematical truth that 3 > 1.
They are one and one where it counts, in the UFC. And Izzy got the most recent victory, and Alex victory over Izzy in UFC wasn't even that great because it was early stoppage and is he almost finished him earlier in the fight anyways.

Sickening behaviour that only obtuse social outcast nu male soiboi would exhibit.

The Man

- Fights often
- Has Savage power that can change any fight
- Does NOT talk trash
- Does NOT chase money fights like a hoe
- Does NOT engage in prefight antics
- NEVER point fights
- Is ALWAYS humble and respectful
- Fights whoever is put infront of him
- Is Stoic, Masculine, with an Intense Aura

The people Crying he is handfed easy match ups need to can it. Every single opponent he's fought Since Strickland has been the best or most sensible opponent they could find for him.

I hope Poatan retires champion after 3 or 4 more defenses

point four had me laughing 'like a hoe' lol

Combat Athlete Goat

Especially with the HW strap on his wall should he stiffen Tom up

I like Pereira but he's at the age where he can drop off at any moment. UFC has to move him fast before father time ends his run. It's been spectacular but I would like to see him try for the 3rd belt at HW before he gets too old.
They have maximized his potential this far

Remember @GoshiShun17 ‘s hugging? Izzy has never had any real redeeming qualities… this guy used to say Izzy is a “nerd with swag” and all this crap to justify him being a fan - alls it boiled down to was Izzy was black like him. It’s the most racist shit in the world to accept someone’s disgusting behaviours and still back them simply because they have the same skin colour

Izzy fought often and against all challengers. He's legitimately talented. He shows immense support for his teammates and countrymen. Doesn't seem like a genuinely awful person, but there isn't much to like about his personality.

Seriously wtf, how can someone be a red blooded male and a fan of fighting, then look at this guy and dislike what they see?

The man is a treasure, I'm gonna go as far as to say that he's the greatest thing that's happened to the UFC in this decade, just the gift that keeps on giving.

But there's a bunch of nerds somewhere in their basement praying for someone like Ankalaev to wrestle him to a decision and take his title.

I just can't understand that mentality, in what way would that be better for the sport or for entertainment, or for anyone?

Dude is a straight up superhero, a stone cold killer fighting for the forces of good, God bless that man.

relax bro he's not gay

On top of all that, he's from my city, 10min away.
One of our legends.

Back