Imagine not liking Poatan Pereira

He's such a special fighter. Not only is he dominant but he does it in the most exciting way possible. I love his pre fight week attitude as well.

hes like khabib imo
conor made khabib famous
izzy made pereira famous

its just funny because pereira fans believe the dude can defend takedwons
if he fought the elite wrestlers
like hes invincible

lmao
Conor made Nate famous
Khabib was already famous

I'm glad he received zero damage on Saturday and I hope that the UFC make the Aspinall fight.
They both want it, and it's a shame to waste fighting careers waiting around for things to play out. They never do.

Even for the people who think he is getting hand picked opponents, that is no reason to hate the actual fighter.. hate the UFC, you fucking goofballs.

Even for the people who think he is getting hand picked opponents, that is no reason to hate the actual fighter.. hate the UFC, you fucking goofballs.
yes and no.

we see fighters like bo nickal actually campaign to get and call out fighters who are unranked and the ufc matches him with them (just to add fuel to the hype train.) this makes me actively not like bo nickal at all.

but pereira is a different breed. i dont actually even remember him calling out specifics cept izzy... all i know is there are a bunch of guys like canzat calling out pereira all the time.

yes and no.

we see fighters like bo nickal actually campaign to get and call out fighters who are unranked and the ufc matches him with them (just to add fuel to the hype train.) this makes me actively not like bo nickal at all.

but pereira is a different breed. i dont actually even remember him calling out specifics cept izzy... all i know is there are a bunch of guys like canzat calling out pereira all the time.

Sure, but Pereira has nothing to do with Bo Nickal. I'm sure it happens with other guys, but I was talking specifically about Alex.

Like you said, I haven't heard him call out anyone specifically outside of Izzy. Just title fights.

It's usually only izzy stans that don't like Alex or those that think he's only where's he's at due to favorable matchups

There's no question he's gotten Dana White privilege. He's an awesome fighter but let's not deny the obvious.

Sure, but Pereira has nothing to do with Bo Nickal. I'm sure it happens with other guys, but I was talking specifically about Alex.

Like you said, I haven't heard him call out anyone specifically outside of Izzy. Just title fights.
[FONT=arial][SIZE=4][U][FONT=arial]Even for the people who think he is getting hand picked opponents, that is no reason to hate the actual fighter..[/FONT][/U] [/SIZE][/FONT]
sorry but i was just giving an example from what you originally said. where you were referencing alex and then i drew the line relating to bo.

but tbh it doesnt matter, bo wont cross paths with a top 15 fighter for like 3 years at the rate he is going.

i think he always has that soft spot for izzy since he has knocked izzy out two times and and was gifted a decision over him. and got knocked out the other time he faced him.

so there is always that tension alex knowing he got gifted a decision, perhaps maybe not too sure that he actually has izzy's number. im just rambling, but it could actually be like that. and then on the other hand we got izzy saying he is done with this chapter (vs pereira) which is annoying because you would think he would want to end up closer to equal rather than down 3:1...

sorry but i was just giving an example from what you originally said. where you were referencing alex and then i drew the line relating to bo.

but tbh it doesnt matter, bo wont cross paths with a top 15 fighter for like 3 years at the rate he is going.

i think he always has that soft spot for izzy since he has knocked izzy out two times and and was gifted a decision over him. and got knocked out the other time he faced him.

so there is always that tension alex knowing he got gifted a decision, perhaps maybe not too sure that he actually has izzy's number. im just rambling, but it could actually be like that. and then on the other hand we got izzy saying he is done with this chapter (vs pereira) which is annoying because you would think he would want to end up closer to equal rather than down 3:1...

If we're being honest I think Izzy would be happy to never have to face the guy again. He got the last word KO and doesn't want that smoke again.. he is a very hard match up for Izzy.

If we're being honest I think Izzy would be happy to never have to face the guy again. He got the last word KO and doesn't want that smoke again.. he is a very hard match up for Izzy.
i totally agree.

Seriously wtf, how can someone be a red blooded male and a fan of fighting, then look at this guy and dislike what they see?

The man is a treasure, I'm gonna go as far as to say that he's the greatest thing that's happened to the UFC in this decade, just the gift that keeps on giving.

But there's a bunch of nerds somewhere in their basement praying for someone like Ankalaev to wrestle him to a decision and take his title.

I just can't understand that mentality, in what way would that be better for the sport or for entertainment, or for anyone?

Dude is a straight up superhero, a stone cold killer fighting for the forces of good, God bless that man.

Imagine being Izzy / Jambalayah Hill

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JonSable
Back