Social Queer Planet: NBC film that looks at LGBTQ animals

It's more interesting than people wanna accept.

I realize I was being an obtuse dick to @EL CORINTHIAN. I won't bother apologizing because he was already being like a dick to others in this thread, and I'm sure (s)he won't apologize either, or even want one.

But approaching this subject dogmatically is dumb.
That's not true at all. It seems like you feel threatened from what I'm saying but I'm not like after anyone by saying this stuff.

I'll apologize if you apologize but you don't have to, it's all good.

The fact that animal sexuality is filled with brutality and rape somehow gets lost in the process of making Bambi trans. The whole argumentation around the bbbut animals are also trans is gradeschool level.

All true, but there's a reason why LGBTQ-Agenda propaganda posing as documentaries will leave out that very recent & very relevant story.

They're animals.
Very very dumb animals.
Who will fuck anything and everything they can, including violently raping them.

The purpose of sex is procreation. The fact that we lean on our most basic of instincts in pursuit of pleasure and label it a "purpose" doesn't mean it's as meaningful a pursuit. This is probably why women start getting tired of being used as colostomy bags for cum in their twenties and look for a higher purpose later on, which usually means using their reproductive organs for their ultimate end.

Recognizing that fact doesn't mean I don't partake in those activities or that I'm trying to stop you and your boyfriend from eating your cats shit in an attempt to fortify your microbiomes.

To reduce sex to its lesser purpose over its ultimate end is peak degeneracy, however. We are humans we should strive to go beyond our more basic Instincts homie.

You are at least funny, I'll give you that.

Acknowledging an alternative purpose is not reduction, though, your last line remains inane. It's an expansion, something all conservatives are fundamentally afraid of because they don't like to adapt or learn or improve. They just like to keep clinging to whatever security blanket they think keeps them safe.

My opinion on all this is that conservative Christianity has generally treated everyone but the straight male as a piece of shit. It's treated homosexuals and LGBTQ+ whatever's as abominations, and it's treated women as servile wenches.

I'm sure your wife and the beautiful mother to your children works and enjoys your life, and she enjoys having sex with you.

Fucking treasure that, and park this bullshit mentality that I said along you probably don't really believe in.

It's more interesting than people wanna accept.

I realize I was being an obtuse dick to @EL CORINTHIAN. I won't bother apologizing because he was already being like a dick to others in this thread, and I'm sure (s)he won't apologize either, or even want one.

But approaching this subject dogmatically is dumb.

It's a touchy subject with one extreme wanting to ban gays altogether and the other extreme trying to push it way too far.

Most reasonable people get tired quickly of the kind of hyper partisan idiots that are attracted to political discussions (online), so they usually avoid these kind of places all together. I'm not planning to send my kids to a school where they have queer reading hour or teach 6 year olds about masturbation, but I can still have an intelligent discussion about this. What exactly is controversial about gay animals existing?

It's a touchy subject with one extreme wanting to ban gays altogether and the other extreme trying to push it way too far.

Most reasonable people get tired quickly of the kind of hyper partisan idiots that are attracted to political discussions (online), so they usually avoid these kind of places all together. I'm not planning to send my kids to a school where they have queer reading hour or teach 6 year olds about masturbation, but I can still have an intelligent discussion about this. What exactly is controversial about gay animals existing?

Primary schools really shouldn't have anything to do with sex, as long as they institutionally refrain from judgement, that's fine and more than enough.

Even with this mentality we're likely to hit a wall though as people just simple cannot refrain from judgement.

Forget tranimals
We got bisexual elements

Did I just coin the word tranimals?

The furry community would like to have a word with you... If they could talk. They're retarded.
Funny. I encountered the furry community long before they were a widely known thing. This was back in the late 90’s and they were planning a convention at a hotel I worked at. The guy organizing the convention was also a nuclear scientist.
So I guess I didn’t coin the obvious combo.

What does a gay lion say? Rahr
What does a gay horse eat? Heeeeeeyyyyyyy

I don't even get what's being argued here. Because some animals are gay somehow that has anything to do with humans?

The right commonly makes the argument that gay behavior is somehow a perversion of nature’s systems, negatively affects a species survival, is generally a blight on a species, is anti-evolution, etc. They make sweeping and uneducated assumptions about the gay behavior in nature and its impact on species.

Then you show them research that shows their assumptions are bullshit and they get embarrassed and start asking why we are talking about nature when it was conservatives who brought the topic up on their arguments first. Rinse and repeat.

The purpose of sex is procreation. The fact that we lean on our most basic of instincts in pursuit of pleasure and label it a "purpose" doesn't mean it's as meaningful a pursuit. This is probably why women start getting tired of being used as colostomy bags for cum in their twenties and look for a higher purpose later on, which usually means using their reproductive organs for their ultimate end.

Recognizing that fact doesn't mean I don't partake in those activities or that I'm trying to stop you and your boyfriend from eating your cats shit in an attempt to fortify your microbiomes.

To reduce sex to its lesser purpose over its ultimate end is peak degeneracy, however. We are humans we should strive to go beyond our more basic Instincts homie.
Sexual behavior does not have a single purpose in nature. Very dumb take. Also calling animals degenerates for having other uses for it is even dumber.

Practicing courting techniques, sex for social interaction bonding, exchange for significant materials, affection, mentorship pairings, sexual enjoyment, or as demonstration of social rank.

Yes, pleasure is purposeful insofar as any act we do for it's own sake is purposeful.

This sentence makes zero sense. Anything we do for its own sake has a purpose? Gibberish.

Sex relieves stress, which is bad for your health. Sexually active folks have been shown to live longer than those are less active. That would be an obvious purpose. It can also make relationship more intimate and grow the bond.

Last edited:
Sexual behavior does not have a single purpose in nature. Very dumb take. Also calling animals degenerates for having other uses for it is even dumber.

Practicing courting techniques, sex for social interaction bonding, exchange for significant materials, affection, mentorship pairings, sexual enjoyment, or as demonstration of social rank.

This sentence makes zero sense. Anything we do for its own sake has a purpose? Gibberish.

Sex relieves stress, which is bad for your health. Sexually active folks have been shown to live longer than those are less active. That would be an obvious purpose. It can also make relationship more intimate and grow the bond.
tldr-didnt.gif

The right commonly makes the argument that gay behavior is somehow a perversion of nature’s systems, negatively affects a species survival, is generally a blight on a species, is anti-evolution, etc. They make sweeping and uneducated assumptions about the gay behavior in nature and its impact on species.

Then you show them research that shows their assumptions are bullshit and they get embarrassed and start asking why we are talking about nature when it was conservatives who brought the topic up on their arguments first. Rinse and repeat.
Do you have any links to this research or a starting point?

-tags me in a thread like a fan girl
-gets shown research about the topic
-gets stumped by research. Screeches about shit eating and rape to deflect. Can’t find any sources to explain what either has to do with anything.
- throws hands in the air and taps out

Exactly like I said this stuff plays out lol.

Do you have any links to this research or a starting point?

"However, there are other taxa where a subset of the population exhibits same-sex preferences even when viable opposite-sex partners are available (e.g. Japanese macaques (Macaca fuscata), Vasey and Duckworth, 2006). In rarer cases, all adult members of one sex exhibit habitual same-sex sexual interactions that can occur at similar frequencies as opposite-sex sexual interactions (e.g. male bottlenose dolphins (Tursiops sp.): Mann, 2006; female bonobos (Pan paniscus): Hohmann and Fruth, 2000; Idani, 1991; Ryu et al., 2015)."

If you want to look into highly intelligent species/highly social species with high rates of homosexual behavior.

i just came in here for some gay animal sex.

thread does not deliver.

Back