Elections Trump Indicted On 91 Counts

prosecutors are now arguing that some of zesto molesto's social media posts have violated his gag order

the penalties for violating gag orders in a criminal trial are alot more severe than in a civil trial and they often involve jail or prison time with a side order of heavy fines.

those savage deep state prosecutors want to kick the devoted christian family man in the dick and lock him up on the first day before the real trial even gets underway.

prosecutors are now arguing that some of zesto molesto's social media posts have violated his gag order

the penalties for violating gag orders in a criminal trial are alot more severe than in a civil trial and they often involve jail or prison time with a side order of heavy fines.

those savage deep state prosecutors want to kick the devoted christian family man in the dick and lock him up on the first day before the real trial even gets underway.
We should only be so lucky.

Prosecution asks Trump's team to argue why Trump shouldn't be held in contempt​

Prosecutor Joshua Steinglass asked Trump's attorneys to argue why the former president shouldn't be held in contempt for allegedly violating the judge's gag order.

Steinglass argued that Trump's efforts have continued to this day, including spreading falsehoods and attacking Michael Cohen, a witness in the case.

make it happen!

Prosecutors are introducing a motion to sanction Trump for social media posts​

Prosecutors are introducing a motion to sanction Donald Trump for his social media posts they allege violate the judge's gag order.

Prosecutor Chris Conroy told the judge they are seeking permission to hold Trump in contempt for violating the gag order and sanction Trump $1,000 for each of the three posts that violate the order.

Conroy also said that prosecutors want the judge to take down the three posts and to remind the defendant that "further violations could result in jail time."
The prosecutor said there was a post from this morning that is not included in their request

dammit. these deep state trump-hating swamp donkey lawyers aren't as deep state and trump-hating as i would prefer. stop trying to treat the guy with kid gloves and go straight into fuck around and find out mode!

Judge gives Trump's lawyers 24 hours to identify what exhibits they intend to use at the trial​

The judge is giving Donald Trump's lawyers 24 hours to identify what exhibits they intend to use at the trial, after prosecutors allege they have stalled in providing prosecutors with the documents they want to use in their case.

"You have 24 hours," the judge said, telling Trump's team they are already in violation of an order he gave two months ago.

"You have 24 hours," Merchan told Trump's defense. "Whatever you don’t identify in the next 24 hours, you will be precluded from using."

https://s3.amazonaws.com/sec.irpass.cc/2660/0001140361-24-019745.htm

molestini cheetolini's truth social company just filed to issue an additional 21 million shares (already!), and the stock has plummeted again lmao. down another 15% now sitting at $27.66.
I'm no expert on the stock market, but when you arbitrarily add 20 millions shares and only Trump has anywhere near that many, doesn't it deliberately devalue the shares already purchased by everyone else? How can his investors not be outraged by this and ditch the stock?

Ok. they were so dumb as to buy it in the first place, but still.

Prosecution asks Trump's team to argue why Trump shouldn't be held in contempt​

Prosecutor Joshua Steinglass asked Trump's attorneys to argue why the former president shouldn't be held in contempt for allegedly violating the judge's gag order.

Steinglass argued that Trump's efforts have continued to this day, including spreading falsehoods and attacking Michael Cohen, a witness in the case.

make it happen!
A hearing on this next Thursday (10 daysish).... I don't understand why Judge Merchan would wait another week to put the boots to Tiny-d, but I'm not a judge.

Glen Kirschner (?) posseted that it may be to give Donny more rope with which to hang himself, but, fuck that. Sanction immediately, and if he fucks up again, double it.
The $1000 fine per post thing is a joke...it's just a tariff on his insane cult members and doesn't actually affect Trump.
Remand this orange cunt. It's the only whey!

Sleepy Don

OGC.a66f293cd64d3f9a429ad2037228bb06

the meme stock has now reached toilet territory. and i have no pity for his investors. by now they have had to have known that everything about this man is a fraud and a scam.

i mean if they think they're any more special than anybody else who the touchy tangerine fucked over andd believe that they are somehow going to get rich off the guy, with a business that made 3 and a half million dollars in revenue while losing 50 million dollars last year, then these guys deserve to get scammed.

i dont know where these investors got their money from but they obviously got their degrees from trump university. i hope they enjoy having their rapist messiah do what he does best outside of a department store fitting room and turn their hundreds of million dollars into a hundred bucks. if they didn't see it coming by now it's their own damn fault.

Back