Elections Trump Indicted On 91 Counts

I'm no expert on the stock market, but when you arbitrarily add 20 millions shares and only Trump has anywhere near that many, doesn't it deliberately devalue the shares already purchased by everyone else? How can his investors not be outraged by this and ditch the stock?

Ok. they were so dumb as to buy it in the first place, but still.

indeed it does. but trump doesn't care about screwing over his investors. he's only in it for himself.

poor druncle rudy. he used to be america's mayor. then he sold his soul for a fraudster and rapist. now look what he's become. somebody spare this man some change.

That is a full-grown man who went in with Trump, eyes wide open.

You roll the dice; you have to take what you get.

So tonight was the deadline for trumps bond. I have no idea what is going on but some people are suspicious.

Of course its suspicious, it is Trump after all.
He is trying to buy time, but running out of tricks. He cant fuck over all the shareholders of $DJT, quite yet, because he still cant sell. So Trump has money coming in, but the stock is tanking, but he will get a windfall. He is trying to delay, until he gets that money, before NY starts selling his shit.

yeah it's shady as hell. they should just tell the fraudster to kick rocks and start sending in the repo man. enough of his games.
wwfff-45.gif

yeah it's shady as hell. they should just tell the fraudster to kick rocks and start sending in the repo man. enough of his games.
Yeah, it bugs me that he's clearly just stalling for time but the court doesn't seem willing to force them to cut to the chase.

Back