Bad Night For Izzy

Poirierfan

Cajun Couyon
Platinum Member
Reaction score
UFC 300 ended up being all it was chalked up to be and then some. From the Face The Pain intro, to the last fight of the night, chefs kiss, muah!

However, one guy who was in attendance didn't have such a great night. Most of the fighters Izzy was there to support didn't do so well. Poor Turner, then the goat Hill. Here's Izzy's immediate reaction to Hill getting sparked unconscious by Izzy's superior Mr Poaton.
IMG_20240415_145628_copy_750x794.jpg
The real kicker for me though is the Max fight. If you remember correctly Sean Strickland gave Izzy the same opportunity in the last seconds of their fight (which Izzy was down by 4 rds as well). Lets just say that Izzy is no Justin Gaethje, he's more of a sprinter like Caitlyn Jenner. 🤪

Last edited:
the man becomes the antagonist after Alex came in UFC. no one yet created a meme for him while Poatan did that lemme cook act?

He's got another title fight upcoming with Dricus. I doubt he's really miserable with his situation.

They fought twice in MMA, they each won one. Izzy finish of Alex was much more impressive. Alex winning only makes Izzy look better. Not sure how people are trying to spin this as in Izzy is mad or whatever?

dpkBD5.gif

Nah Izzy is fine

He beat that guy one time.

I'd say 3x, when you have the guy TKO'd on the feet and the ref stops you killing him with an emergency standing 8 count, then thats beating him. Alex got to be embarrassed to "win" like that

When Izzy got it done... he didn't need any of that.

Who's content, and who's pleading for a 5th fight?

Back