Bad Night For Izzy

They fought twice in MMA, they each won one. Izzy finish of Alex was much more impressive. Alex winning only makes Izzy look better. Not sure how people are trying to spin this as in Izzy is mad or whatever?

exactly, the fighters are not like these keyboard dorks here

Alex and Izzy know. Alex still probably feels he's down here, hes been seriously shamed twice. His wins are 2nd teir, he had to have the ref save him ffs
Vs what Izzy did to him. Its not even comparable. And then to be pieced up for 4.5 rounds and then a come from behind win? thats better... but again they both know 3 more secs in round 1.

Of course the shertards can't see or appreciate the nuances and details of these fights, and just take the final result at face value. hence "1-3"

Now Alex can move onto bigger things at 205, but it still obviously bugs him, hes asking for a 5th fight while Izzy is content.

Pic looks like Usman goosed him on the low lol
UFC 300 ended up being all it was chalked up to be and then some. From the Face The Pain intro, to the last fight of the night, chefs kiss!

However, one guy who was in attendance didn't have such a great night. Most of the fighters Izzy was there to support didn't do so well. Poor Turner, then the goat Hill. Here's Fizzies immediate reaction to Hill getting sparked unconscious by his superior Poaton.
View attachment 1040011
The real kicker for me though is the Max fight. If you remember correctly Sean Strickland gave Izzy the same opportunity in the last seconds of their fight (which Izzy was down by 4 rds as well). Lets just say that Izzy's no Justin Gaethje, he's more of a sprinter like Caitlyn Jenner. 🤪

I'm holding off judgement until izzy fights someone new. DDP or otherwise. I think other fighters will see that izzy isn't untouchable.

Part of his great MW run was that people were so terrified of his striking that they would clam up and not fight their fight.

Now that he is broken, that mystique will be gone.

Its funny how izzy though top dog for a while is going to be completely forgot about long term.

Perreira must haunt his dreams

dpkBD5.gif

Nah Izzy is fine

Early stoppage, Alex was just regaining his composure after being caught momentarily off balance.

UFC 300 ended up being all it was chalked up to be and then some. From the Face The Pain intro, to the last fight of the night, chefs kiss, muah!

However, one guy who was in attendance didn't have such a great night. Most of the fighters Izzy was there to support didn't do so well. Poor Turner, then the goat Hill. Here's Izzy's immediate reaction to Hill getting sparked unconscious by Izzy's superior Mr Poaton.
View attachment 1040011
The real kicker for me though is the Max fight. If you remember correctly Sean Strickland gave Izzy the same opportunity in the last seconds of their fight (which Izzy was down by 4 rds as well). Lets just say that Izzy's no Justin Gaethje, he's more of a sprinter like Caitlyn Jenner. 🤪

I googled that sprinter you named ... hoping for hawt athlete pics

<WhitmanDefeat>

I googled that sprinter you named ... hoping for hawt athlete pics

<WhitmanDefeat>
She was Wheaties hot in the 70's. It still amazes me that out of all people Bruce was the one to go full blown Pontiac Trans Am. He was literally the face of USA Athletics at one point. 😂

Back