Social Muslim protestors chant 'death to America, death to Israel at rally in Dearborn Michigan after city was branded 'Jihad capital' of U.S. by WSJ

You’re just a moron and don’t know shit Sherlock! Go ride around in you ford truck with your trump flags and stickers on your vehicle like a lame. Anytime you want a history lesson I’ll give you one after I go see your mommy! Free of charge SON!
You can't give out your woke history lessons as they is be bullshit. Even today, land is being taken by force. That is not theft, that is conquering. Maybe get you an education and learn the difference. The mexicans lost their land fair and square. Quit being a butt hurt and move on. Mexicans aren't getting back their land (even though it was never their land to begin with, what a stupid take you smooth brains be queefing). Why are the mexicans so ready to leave Mexico? LMAO Why don't you people address your own problems instead of running away to superior countries and then cry about it?

And why you Trumpettes always bring Trump up? WTF does Trump got to do with Mexicans wanting to leave Mexico? Or Mexicans losing their land to the Native Americans? Trump just a time traveler now? You Trumpettes all the same.

As I mentioned previously, the idea that Muslim American voters are anti-LGBT is laughable given they are more "socially progressive" on abortion and LGBT issues than the GOP's evangelical base, or even Catholic voters if I recall.
You make it sound like it's a good thing.

You’re just a moron and don’t know shit Sherlock! Go ride around in you ford truck with your trump flags and stickers on your vehicle like a lame.

Ngl, I think I want one.

images

Some loud speakers and face the pain on repeat.

Twinks were screeching the same shit all over the country during the Chaz days as well as actual indiscriminate destruction by the lowest amongst us for months... It's easy to hate America when we have it so good and our "leadership" is at best, inept but are worse, they're complicit in the destruction of the American identity...

And Dearborn is basically just part of Detroit. It's western/southwestern Detroit and it's a shithole... It was the "down river" industrial section when the city was booming and is a grubby shell of it's former self... or, literally up river as the River Rouge goes up into it and has been one of the most polluted and disgusting rivers in the Midwest but probably anywhere. We found a dead body in it two or three years ago and that's not a rare occurrence...

I'm for freedom of speech so they are allowed to say it but it still blows me away that you'd chant for the death of country that graciously took you in and allows you to say those kind of things.

I'm pretty hard line nowadays of thinking we should only import people that WANT to be in your country, will follow the laws and integrate. If you just come to the country to live like you did somewhere else, stay there.
Immigrating too many at once is prevalent in we ate seeing them form enclaves within a country instead of integrating

Immigrating too many at once is prevalent in we ate seeing them form enclaves within a country instead of integrating
Exactly. I'm not sure why governments can't see this. Mass immigration just leads to people living in their only little enclaves and do not integrate.

When people come in on an individual basis and actually want to be there, that's when people integrate. Look at the legal citizenship videos here in the states. People are happily holding up their papers and waving American flags. They want to live here and integrate.

Almost all of the immigration we've been seeing lately are economic migrants. Asylum is supposed to be for people fleeing war or individual persecution from their local government. An example would be a woman that lives in Saudi Arabia that is an atheist and is forced to wear a Burka. She wants to be free and seeks asylum in Germany. This is an actual case that happened somewhat recently and now, she lives without a burka and is happily in the German music scene and integrated in German culture.

Mass migration to places like Ireland because you are poor isn't a valid asylum claim but that's what's happening. People are getting uprooted from one country and planted into another for some reason that has yet to be uncovered. I don't know if it's money, future voters or some weird mass diversity project but something is going on.

some of the left are bottom of the barrel.. BLM, antifa, climate alarmist ect let’s block traffic .

some of the left are bottom of the barrel.. BLM, antifa, climate alarmist ect let’s block traffic .

Not my preferred tactic, but you have heard of the March of Selma right? Not what we'd describe as a "bottom of the barrel" crew of protestors, no? Hindsight is 20/20.

Why do Mexican's hate native Aztecs then?

And don't deny it... I've seen it first hand. I'm close friends with an Aztec from the Yucatan Peninsula. He's a foreman for a large construction company and gets shit on constantly be the Mexican workers. He works circles around them though...

Mexican's aren't too fond of Guatemalans and Hondurans either.

And don't get started on Argentians... Even Peruvians look down on them too (source: Peruvian Girlfriend)

The Hispanic community isn't the big happy family most people think it is.
Brazilians have a terrible history with the Argentinians. For a couple decades Venezuelans looked down upon and ridiculed Colombians. The list goes on and on.

You’re just a moron and don’t know shit Sherlock! Go ride around in you ford truck with your trump flags and stickers on your vehicle like a lame. Anytime you want a history lesson I’ll give you one after I go see your mommy! Free of charge SON!
"When in doubt and your back is against the e-wall... Just reply by typing the word "mommy" or "your mom". As long as you are a lefty, the mods will turn a blind eye."

~ BROWNPRIDE ~

Last edited:
Back