• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

NHL 23: Broken Sternums and Broken Dreams

LETS FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOOOO
Red Wings, right? What's the situation? Are they at win and you're in territory? I know they're on the bubble. That shit is actually really fun to watch if your team is struggling to make it. Playoffs before the playoffs.

Red Wings, right? What's the situation? Are they at win and you're in territory? I know they're on the bubble. That shit is actually really fun to watch if your team is struggling to make it. Playoffs before the playoffs.

Caps and Wings both have 89 points, tied for the last spot.

1 game left each.

We needed at least one point tonight to stay alive.

Lalonde giving credit to the Wings fans for throwing Octopussy at the right time, giving us a much needed extended break.

Dude needs to shut it. League gonna clamp that.

Caps and Wings both have 89 points, tied for the last spot.

1 game left each.

We needed at least one point tonight to stay alive.

your stress levels must be off the charts right now lol

the wings play montreal again tomorrow. no pressure!

If Pens, Wings and Caps all lose, get zero points, Flyers could still make it too.
Flyers-Caps, Canadiens-Red Wings, Isles-Pens.
Thinking Red Wings ML, over 5.5 in Flyers-Caps and Pens ML.

Buffalo cleaned house

Can’t wait for the next shit coach Pegula hires. I remember a time when I was excited that the Sabres finally had an owner with money, now I can’t wait for him to sell the team.

Back