It's time for Gamrot vs Charles.

Yeah I think it makes sense depending on when Oliveira is ready to fight again.

If it stays standing I think Oliveira would light him up, but I think Gamrot is probably a good enough grappler to follow the blueprint of controlling Oliveira from top position and neutralizing his submission attempts.

i would rather see charles fight max next

as of right now leon is to fight the winner of chandler and connor
islam is fighting dp

and then islam wants a shot at the ww and the ufc would love it if that was connor but would be fine with it being leon.

so have max and charles do a bmf fight. i would rather have it an interim championship but that would fuck over arman.

Yeah I think it's the fight to make. I don't really think a loss would set Charles back too too far if he lost. Worst outcome is he's ranked like #7 afterwards. My prediction is Charles by sub.

i would rather see charles fight max next

as of right now leon is to fight the winner of chandler and connor
islam is fighting dp

and then islam wants a shot at the ww and the ufc would love it if that was connor but would be fine with it being leon.

so have max and charles do a bmf fight. i would rather have it an interim championship but that would fuck over arman.

Max can have much higher profile fights now than fighting Charles.

- title shot at 155
- title shot at 145
- defend BMF vs McGregor / Chandler winner

His management would be pretty foolish to have him fight Charles with those options on the table.

I think it’s a very good and sensible idea

Good fight, Gamrot is a little bit chinnier than Arman but both have a similar skillset and work rate so Charles might suffer the same fate.

Yeah I think it's the fight to make. I don't really think a loss would set Charles back too too far if he lost. Worst outcome is he's ranked like #7 afterwards. My prediction is Charles by sub.
Just think he doesn't have enough time to climb back to the top. he will have to fight 2 or 3 at that point to get back into contention. he'll be 1-3 in his last 4 should he lose to gamrot. but any lower ranked of a match up wont get him back to contention. This title eliminator against Arman was Stupid. Im fine with throwing charles back into the number 1 contender fight with gamrot for next, only because he lost this fight he should not have had to fight. much like when dariush fought Oliveria.

You need to be elite to beat Olivera, I think he still beats Gamrot, good potential fight though.

Just think he doesn't have enough time to climb back to the top. he will have to fight 2 or 3 at that point to get back into contention. he'll be 1-3 in his last 4 should he lose to gamrot. but any lower ranked of a match up wont get him back to contention. This title eliminator against Arman was Stupid. Im fine with throwing charles back into the number 1 contender fight with gamrot for next, only because he lost this fight he should not have had to fight. much like when dariush fought Oliveria.

Nah Charles can't get a #1 contender fight next, he's got work to do. Let's see him pick up 2 wins and then we can re-evaluate where he is in the title picture in 2025.

- title shot at 155
- title shot at 145

His management would be pretty foolish to have him fight Charles with those options on the table.
Those are all very good fights/great fights. The fight to make is Max vs Ilia at 145. Book it Dana!

Nah Charles can't get a #1 contender fight next, he's got work to do. Let's see him pick up 2 wins and then we can re-evaluate where he is in the title picture in 2025.
I dunno man, It's tough with gaethje taking that loss he's out of the mix.

After arman there is only charles and gamrot really.

Yeah I think it makes sense depending on when Oliveira is ready to fight again.

If it stays standing I think Oliveira would light him up, but I think Gamrot is probably a good enough grappler to follow the blueprint of controlling Oliveira from top position and neutralizing his submission attempts.

Gamrot has never controlled any thing on the ground man. He's a phenomenal wrestler, but his top control is shits. Have we been watching the same gamrot?

Good fight though.

- title shot at 155
- title shot at 145

Can connor even make 155 anymore?

I think Charles punishes Gamrot on the ground like he did Benny and finishes him on the feet. Gamrot has basic striking.

Charles has used his guard to sweep and get out from under both Islam and Arman, guys with much better top control than Gamrot.

If this fight happens, I got Charles.

Gamrot has never controlled any thing on the ground man. He's a phenomenal wrestler, but his top control is shits. Have we been watching the same gamrot?

Good fight though.
True but don't doubt Oliveiras weird obsession with playing guard. He might make Gamrot look like Khabib.

Back