International Climate Change Deniers...

Pasty white Canadian with no friends alert.

@Whippy McGee let me know when you will be at your next MAGA Trump rally.I live 5 minutes from HB

I've never been to a MAGA rally. But, I did go to the ANTIFA / BLM attempt to march down Main Street in H.B. It was great watching them get their asses kicked all over PCH and into the beach as they were not allowed to take a step down Main Street. It was a good call by the locals to beat the crap out of them. On the same day they marched and looted Long Beach, Santa Ana, and Santa Monica.

Something that has been lost in the conversation this year is El Nino. We used to be told it would be an unusual weather year, due to El Nino. Now it's barely even mentioned.
It is? I have heard it mentioned often.

I've never been to a MAGA rally. But, I did go to the ANTIFA / BLM attempt to march down Main Street in H.B. It was great watching them get their asses kicked all over PCH and into the beach as they were not allowed to take a step down Main Street. It was a good call by the locals to beat the crap out of them. On the same day they marched and looted Long Beach, Santa Ana, and Santa Monica.
Cool story, I’m far from Antifa looking . Huntington Beach still known as the most racist and trashy city of OC. But enjoy the needles on Beach and Magnolia in the sand and bathrooms
You probably blame it on Mexicans lol

It must be exhausting being a leftist.

Trump, then covid, then climate change, not to mention Russia lol.

You guys just can't function without something to be absolutely terrified about 24/7.

Cool story, I’m far from Antifa looking . Huntington Beach still known as the most racist and trashy city of OC. But enjoy the needles on Beach and Magnolia in the sand and bathrooms
You probably blame it on Mexicans lol

^^^ ROFL! Look at the ignorant hater. You're butthurt.

No one said you looked like or were ANTIFA, funny how you gravitated to that?

In defense of my adopted hometown of 30 years. I blame the clean up of HB on an Islander named Bushman (fomer boxer - sparred with Tyson). I fund him, as do many others, to remove Graffiti around downtown. Graffiti in HB does not last long. You can read stories about him and he's received the key to the city. He's been a true brother for over 30 years. Also, the beaches are extra-ordinarily clean, especially for the size of the beach. Surfers have a habit of picking up trash on the way out and we have a fleet of equipment that clean and rake the beach starting around 4am daily. As far as the racism, that died around the late 80's / early 90's. There was a skin head set that did their shit. They attacked a Pacific Islander Mailman. That was the end of them. Everyone from the police to all the locals rallied around removing them. One of the last holdouts, that I couldn't stand, ended up moving into the space under the stairwell in our main surf house. It was just big enough for the clown's sleeping bag. Surf Longboard Legend "Bob" (Cuban) ran the house. The skinhead was actually trying to grow up and Robert gave him a chance and charged him. Other well know people in that clique and house were artist, ripping surfer, and my basketball bro Aggy (Latino), Drunk Chris (White dude - I saved from the police and ass kickings more than once), Uncle Tommy (White Dude), and Kimo (not the fighter, but we all knew him) (Black). There were other members to the clique in two other houses, but we were the dominant force during the late 1980's and early 1990's. The skinheads were run off and the little dude that lived under the stairs married a Latina and they had three children. I still seem him around from time to time... he grew his hair out and drives trucks in and out of the port.

Last edited:
It must be exhausting being a leftist.

Trump, then covid, then climate change, not to mention Russia lol.

You guys just can't function without something to be absolutely terrified about 24/7.

I think you... everything... is off.

Climate change has been known about since modern physical chemistry and carbon concentration has been studied as part of climatology. Outside of ass backwards America, nobody really doubts human caused climate change.

I know it's tough to hear but maybe read what the DoD and NASA have to say on the topic... famous leftist institutions.

Russia has been a pariah state for the better part of the last decade, and an antagonist to the west for the better part of 80 years.

Yes, pandemics kill people and this isn't new.

Tell us how fearless you are in the 30 tranny threads that get posted every month. Terrifying.

Just checking in.
California the past two years has gotten more rain than in the state’s history during winter, the snow pack is over 100% and the reservoirs are nearly the same.
PG&E and authorities claimed that 90% of wildfires the last five years were arsons. (The other 10% was faulty wires from PG&E).
Climate change like most global phenomena can be seen as cyclical.
No need to throw soup on paintings.
/go Leafs

Last edited:
I think you... everything... is off.

Climate change has been known about since modern physical chemistry and carbon concentration has been studied as part of climatology. Outside of ass backwards America, nobody really doubts human caused climate change.

I know it's tough to hear but maybe read what the DoD and NASA have to say on the topic... famous leftist institutions.

Russia has been a pariah state for the better part of the last decade, and an antagonist to the west for the better part of 80 years.

Yes, pandemics kill people and this isn't new.

Tell us how fearless you are in the 30 tranny threads that get posted every month. Terrifying.

I don't care about trannies lol. Try again.

Human history is a tiny
sliver of the history of the planet.

The planet was here long before humans and will be here long after we're gone.

We don't own the planet, we're just visiting for a while like evey other species.
Then maybe let's try and be better visitors and trash it for future guests

Just checking in.
California the past two years has gotten more rain than in the state’s history during winter, the snow pack is over 100% and the reservoirs are nearly the same.
PG&E and authorities claimed that 90% of wildfires the last five years were arsons. (The other 10% was faulty wires from PG&E).
/go Leafs
Can't wait for you to present these radical findings to all those dumb climatologists. I can't believe they over looked this. Good thing you are so smart and observant.

I booked an airline ticket with Lufthansa yesterday they had didn’t prince options for my ticket. I really liked the pay 60 more “ help us be green “ option lol. At the hotel if I chose not to use maid service to help them be green I got hotel points. It’s a really great capitalism system they made off of climate change lol

You got idiots blocking traffic and throwing liquids on art in the name of the planet.
Every movement has complete idiots hitch their wagon to it. Look at what the top researchers in the field are saying and what solutions they suggest. Some edgy trust fund hippy throwing shit at art doesn't discredit the data

Can't wait for you to present these radical findings to all those dumb climatologists. I can't believe they over looked this. Good thing you are so smart and observant.
So basically you have nothing to say other than veiled personal attacks. Got it.
Typical war room troll.
Your user name really enhances your credibility by the way.
No fat chicks.<{Heymansnicker}>

Just checking in.
/go Leafs
And our water Bill is still too damn high

PG&E just asked the PUC for an additional 14% rate increase.

Company execs earned record bonuses this year.

<Manning1>

PG&E just asked the PUC for an additional 14% rate increase.

Company execs earned record bonuses this year.

<Manning1>
That stuff is ridiculous for sure

So basically you have nothing to say other than veiled personal attacks. Got it.
Typical war room troll.
Your user name really enhances your credibility by the way.
No fat chicks.<{Heymansnicker}>
I don't think it's a personal attack to show how silly your statement was.

Every movement has complete idiots hitch their wagon to it. Look at what the top researchers in the field are saying and what solutions they suggest. Some edgy trust fund hippy throwing shit at art doesn't discredit the data
that is a very good point about all movement and issues.

What is the data of how man's involvement is affecting climate changed compared to the natural change that has been happening for a few billion years.

how effective have been some of the "green" tech with all that data. of man's effect on climate change. Obviously, we have some kind of effect just how much. The data, science and talking points change consistently I think too much for some to follow. Also are the alternatives, of quality, quantity and affordable. example how batteries are made for electric cars vs combust engines ect.

People get fatigue of MSM and others blaming everything on climate change and mankind, every Earthquake, tornado, hurricane ect and somehow race involved. The people that are big advocates (Like you I am assuming) should definitely call that BS out and try to weed out the radicals. The people that throw oil on paintings, block traffic and so on.. Gretta for sure ..

Back