Social Trumps Truth Social made 4 million and lost 58 million in 2023.

Just sank below $23.

d3a8f5c0-b909-4405-967f-24adba55c3f7_472x480.gif

Lotta positives for the DJT longs today.

Loss was just barely over 14%

day over day loss percentage was 4 percent better today only -14 vs -18 so that is clearly trending in the right direction

It almost held $23

It finished .29 cents above the low!

Trump media announced it will launch streaming services soon which didn't slow the bleeding today but I'm sure once the word gets around it will be a tremendous growth engine as there really isn't anywhere to watch videos on the internet as of today.

Donald appears to have stayed awake in court today and was not found guilty of violating the gag order yet.

I really think these show that we've seen the bottom set today and this should springboard to new heights tomorrow for sure!

Gonna go sub $20 soon, possibly by end of the day lol

This was the most transparent pump and dump scheme of all time. Yet it still had fools buying in at over $50 and $60
The crazy thing is this goes beyond the dumb grift types of things to where he is going to blatantly rip off his supporters. He knows exactly what is going to happen. No one outside of Trump supporters or people trying to bribe Trump are going to buy this stock. Sadly those who do lose their shirt will simply create a conspiracy theory to justify their losses.

Gonna go sub $20 soon, possibly by end of the day lol

This was the most transparent pump and dump scheme of all time. Yet it still had fools buying in at over $50 and $60

I hear Trump's still going to make a shitload of cash on this.

I have no idea how but that's what I'm hearing.

Trump media announced it will launch streaming services soon

This is horrific for society. Those not in the know of live streaming services dont realize how these platforms work. Streamers go down the list of streaming websites after they get banned or demonetized. People who go to Truth Socials live streaming service are those who get banned from Rumble. Thats the lowest of the low.

day over day loss percentage was 4 percent better today only -14 vs -18 so that is clearly trending in the right direction

It almost held $23

Trump media announced it will launch streaming services soon which didn't slow the bleeding today but I'm sure once the word gets around it will be a tremendous growth engine as there really isn't anywhere to watch videos on the internet as of today.

Donald appears to have stayed awake in court today and was not found guilty of violating the gag order yet.

I really think these show that we've seen the bottom set today and this should springboard to new heights tomorrow for sure!
ryan-gosling-slow-clapping-q1x52yju6t9wn39v.gif

This is horrific for society. Those not in the know of live streaming services dont realize how these platforms work. Streamers go down the list of streaming websites after they get banned or demonetized. People who go to Truth Socials live streaming service are those who get banned from Rumble. Thats the lowest of the low.

Is there a list of Truth streamers?

That would be interesting to see, although they have a tiny audience.

It almost held $23

I hear Trump's still going to make a shitload of cash on this.

I have no idea how but that's what I'm hearing.
if you are given 70 Million shares for FREE, and earn another FREE 36 Million shares if it stays above $17.50 until Friday (or next Friday I'm not sure which, think it is this one) then it is pretty easy to make money no matter what the price is.

UNLESS you are subject to a 6 month lockup, meaning you can't legally sell your shares until September, and with a stock losing roughly 10% a day, the chances that it is at or near $0 by then are pretty high.

UNLESS the board of directors of that company are your handpicked cronies (and maybe family members) and they might be able to let you out of that lockup even if it means getting sued because you really don't care if the business survives or not.

So yeah, he should make a boatload, but that boat is getting smaller and smaller each day, we're down to canoe load of money after the losses today and if the pattern of losses continues we should be down to rubber ducky floaty full of money by end of week.

WOWZA this is post 999. Gotta think long and hard about #1,000

Climbing back up off that mat after what I thought was a knock out drop to $29.57 early in the fight, DJT wins the narrowest of split decisions, in a stunning upset, ending the day at $32.59 up .18C tor .56%

Still a shitty week for it overall but people regained belief and bid up up starting around 3:30 and it barely held on into the close.

Gotta give credit where credit is due, it surprised the shit out of me that it bounced from $29.57 almost to $33

see everyone next week when the saga continues
Tx for your updates. They're spot on. You're a journalist on the ground perfectly describing how this train wreck is going.

Think he deleted that tweet, I liked the one where he says everybody knows Kari lake won..
Knit Hat, Edgelord, Tim Pool posted around the same time he bought $DJT but that pussy deleted that tweet as well.
Imagine being such a bitch, you delete tweets because you decided to invest your hard earned money is a blatantly obvious Pump and Dump, from a man who has had double digit business failures, convicted of money laundering and can no longer legally run a charity. The only time you give Trump money is if you want Top Secret Documents, but never to invest.

Back