• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Jamal Hill would ko Jiří Procházka

Both of them looked so fucking bad in their last title fight, they should both get a couple of wins before they get another shot at the belt.

Before Id say yes but that KO was brutal. And Jamal had never even been hurt before, he might stop fighting so recklessly now

<36>

He didn't even last SIX WHOLE MINUTES...in a TITLE FIGHT
That still doesn't change the fact that Jiri did much better against Alex than Hill did. Hill is a basic striker that doesn't do anything Alex hasn't seen before which is why he was read so easily. Jiri at least gave him more to think about with his unorthodox style and feinting take downs which is why it took Alex a bit longer to figure him out.

That still doesn't change the fact that Jiri did much better against Alex than Hill did. Hill is a basic striker that doesn't do anything Alex hasn't seen before which is why he was read so easily. Jiri at least gave him more to think about with his unorthodox style and feinting take downs which is why it took Alex a bit longer to figure him out.

No he didn't. He only lasted 5min and 50sec, lmao!

You Eastern European nuthuggers are hilarious!

{<jordan}

No he didn't. He only lasted 5min and 50sec, lmao!

You Eastern European nuthuggers are hilarious!

{<jordan}
Who cares how long he lasted? the thing that matters is performance. Jiri performed better than Hill. That's my entire point. Also, I'm not even from Eastern Europe dude and you clearly have no interest in having any intelligent discussion and just want to keep parroting "BuT hE OnLy LaSted 5:50" so I'm just gonna leave it at this.

Both of them looked so fucking bad in their last title fight, they should both get a couple of wins before they get another shot at the belt.
Im not sure you watched the same fight as we all did.

Jiri did pretty good against Poatan, forcing him back to the cage and alot of people believe he could have kept going had the ref not intervened, which is why the rematch is being called for.

I dont blame the ref for stopping it, but he had clearly recovered quickly. He was still in it.

Who cares how long he lasted? the thing that matters is performance. Jiri performed better than Hill. That's my entire point. Also, I'm not even from Eastern Europe dude and you clearly have no interest in having any intelligent discussion and just want to keep parroting "BuT hE OnLy LaSted 5:50" so I'm just gonna leave it at this.

<{MingNope}><{MingNope}>

Sure, level of performance is not connected to how long you can last with a legit MMA fighter. In this case, your boy lasted a super competitive 5min and 50sec of a TWENTY FIVE MINUTE FIGHT. Keep telling yourself that.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Im not sure you watched the same fight as we all did.

Jiri did pretty good against Poatan, forcing him back to the cage and alot of people believe he could have kept going had the ref not intervened, which is why the rematch is being called for.

I dont blame the ref for stopping it, but he had clearly recovered quickly. He was still in it.
Oh Jiri forced him back to the cage. OH NO! OMG! We MUST have rematch now. Jiri done backed him to the cage. Top level shit right there.

Lmfao he'd get ko'd so goddamn bad. I honestly cant wait. Hope he rushes into that match up this summer on the Izzy vs DDP card.

Just like he’ll totally KO Alex, because he’s trading with Izzy and Alex can’t check right hooks am I right

Its a coin flip.

Jiri looked like an absolute punching bag in his last fight. Now that he's stepped into a handful of legit fights, guys with high level experience, he's getting tagged every time. Old man Glover put it on him pretty bad.

Taking a beating to land something big is not a sustainable strategy.

Oh Jiri forced him back to the cage. OH NO! OMG! We MUST have rematch now. Jiri done backed him to the cage. Top level shit right there.
Not my fault you didnt see the fight. Jiri had him just where he wanted him. Just got a lil sloppy. Next time could be different.

Back