Jamal Hill would ko Jiří Procházka

Well Jiri gave everyone free access to his chin many times and was never finished on the feet, even against a guy like Poatan. I have no doubt that Hill will punch him, I just don’t really know what it takes to KO Jiri unless he does some critical mistake in some awkward position. Hard to bet against the guy.

Not my fault you didnt see the fight. Jiri had him just where he wanted him. Just got a lil sloppy. Next time could be different.
Jiri had Alex right where he wanted him, up against the cage. Where Alex knocked Jiri down and the fuck out. OMG. Stop the printing press!

Jiri's here for a good time, not a long time.

I love it and hate it because the guy is clearly a talent and he would likely thrive with some fundamentals and fight IQ.

His power and athleticism - and willingness to jump in the fray - isn't going away if he adds basic defense and footwork.

I love it and hate it because the guy is clearly a talent and he would likely thrive with some fundamentals and fight IQ.

His power and athleticism - and willingness to jump in the fray - isn't going away if he adds basic defense and footwork.
but his unpredictabillity and his willpower are what make him a rare breed of fighter.

Hill doesn't do well with pressure obviously so, I'd favor Jiri heavily if those two were to fight. IMO Jiri's power, durability and pressure would be too much for Hill to handle.

Hill couldn't even KO his non UFC brother.

But he tried

Jiri showed an iron chin against Rakic, yes Pereira knocked him out but that's Pereira power

Jiri's awkward movements would cause Hill to sprain his ankle.

honestly not surprised this guy tore his achilles playing basketball

but his unpredictabillity and his willpower are what make him a rare breed of fighter.

You can be unpredictable in your offensive selection without blocking punches with your face.

Jiri is a real talent but he's not making it to the top without changes.

I love Hill still and think the world of his talent but fuck that crazy viking samurai guy

dat boy is out of his fn tree

that type of guy is the last dude you want to be streetfighting with

maybe check back after thst jaw is cracked

Last edited:
Reactions: HHJ
Jiri would step on his foot and win imo

Jiri by flying Homoplata

You can be unpredictable in your offensive selection without blocking punches with your face.

Jiri is a real talent but he's not making it to the top without changes.
He already made it to the top

Back