Anyone ever play this?

What's wrong with ps1? Had a amazing library of games that didn't hold your hand like modern games do. I still have my original ps1 and a ps1 emulator on my phone to boot.
Nothing wrong, but asking the taekwondo forum users who have just started puberty an opinion of one of the greatest consoles - is akin to asking a slug about Formula 1.

What's wrong with ps1? Had a amazing library of games that didn't hold your hand like modern games do. I still have my original ps1 and a ps1 emulator on my phone to boot.

images

1713634891199.jpeg

1713634974689.jpeg

Ps1 had so many good games

FF7
Tenchu 1&2
Tekken
Syphon filter
Medal of honor
Tony hawk
Crash bandicoot
Metal gear
Gran turismo
Street fighter
Castle Vania
Silent hill
Driver
Twisted metal
Tomb raider
Need for speed
Ape escape
Musashi
Star ocean
You forgot armored core, armored core project phantasma and armored core arena. Also Mortal Kombat trilogy.

I def dont hold on to my old consoles but you can play Ps1 games on your phone now pretty easy. I never played this one too much but I had the PRIDE game. Wish i held onto that cos its worth money now.

Still using Pride mode on ufc 3 more than makes up for it now

What the f*** are you talking about? Worms has four teams and four players per team. You could have a group of 16 all around your TV and PS1 playing the game while passing the bong around. Only basement dwelling lonely arse c**** were playing it on a PC.

fair enough I just wanted to make a snide comment

never really played it much

counter-strike all the way here

Back