Should UFC re-sign Luke Rockhold?

Luke vs Chris Weidman one last time where they both retire afterwards.

At this stage, this is the correct answer

Though if they did fight it would probably be a classic and both would say they were re-invigorated and have 10 more fights left in them lol

No ... and for two reasons

His cardio is shot and no where near what it used to be

and he is a marketing nightmare.. He says the dumbest things and is only a masterclass in his own mind

Yes I think they should. I dont actually think Luke wants back in that shark tank though. He played in the big leagues long enough, got the title and earned the right to be a free and independent contractor taking fun fights now.

No, I think he should just stay with KC. Plus I doubt the UFC would want to pay Luke what he would be asking for at this stage in his career anyway.

I don't see why. He's not going to beat anyone in the top 10. The fact Luke has finally won a fight is a reason for him to stay outside the UFC.

Every organization worth its (rock) salt needs one or two Rockholds around
easy, done! I present to you Matt Rockhold
Luke's brother

maxresdefault.jpg

Maybe Luke should focus on grappling. He seems really good at it. Maybe try a grapple heavy MMA game, if that don't work, he could get some more high profile BJJ matches

Luke is one of my favorites, his saltiness grew on me over time, I kind of cherish seeing him move and talk.

However, he looked pretty terrible. They were talking about how he has been training taekwando to get his kick dexterity up, and all I was thinking that his kicks look slow and lumbering. I don't think he has what it takes anymore to truly compete.

Back