Elections Trump Indicted On 91 Counts

oh boy! looks like those deep state swamp donkeys are fucked now. they should have brought in somebody more professional, intelligent, and experienced to do the opening statements. like a crackhead pillow salesman, a parking garage lawyer who passed the bar exam on their knees, a swingset installer, a qanon conspiratard, or a washed up village drunkard who used to be a mayor.

We really don't need a thread, or even post, for everything. Especially when the "big updates" you want to make on them are just more nothing burgers like usual

Which major cases don't have threads? There's the hush money case thread as it's in the trial stage. I know there's a Georgia election interference case thread, we had at least one thread where he was found responsible for raping the woman. The classified documents has a thread. Are we only missing the federal election interference thread? And some less important lawsuits?

I can't believe I'm fielding a question of "How do we handle the sheer number of court cases against a former president?"

The classified documents case has a thread? I tried to find it before making the thread. Can I bump the mar-a-lago raid thread then with this update, as they are the same case? Not sure if that is the thread you mean

The rape thread was made prior to start of trial and had several pre trial motions posted in it, IIRC

oh boy! looks like those deep state swamp donkeys are fucked now. they should have brought in somebody more professional, intelligent, and experienced to do the opening statements. like a crackhead pillow salesman, a parking garage lawyer who passed the bar exam on their knees, a swingset installer, a qanon conspiratard, or a washed up village drunkard who used to be a mayor.

Good God man

In the not even remotely creepy way that you know me, I fucking love you for this. I nearly had a wee.

We really don't need a thread, or even post, for everything. Especially when the "big updates" you want to make on them are just more nothing burgers like usual

Which major cases don't have threads? There's the hush money case thread as it's in the trial stage. I know there's a Georgia election interference case thread, we had at least one thread where he was found responsible for raping the woman. The classified documents has a thread. Are we only missing the federal election interference thread? And some less important lawsuits?

I can't believe I'm fielding a question of "How do we handle the sheer number of court cases against a former president?"
It's like the evidence coming in so fast. Honestly we just need a @cottagecheesefan and Co. TDS thread. Nhbbear and goldenwolf have their own grievances threads because they just suck so much, why not give the sad little dork his own playpen?

Good God man

oh sorry. i guess those people were overqualified.

how about some of those divorce attorneys and personal injury lawyers? i know they came up short in their parts during the rapey orange fartster's 66 frivolous post-election litigation lawsuits, but perhaps they might know a thing or two about falsifying business documents for devoted christian family men who cheat on their wives with whores from the gangbang videos.

alvin bragg should have gave those guys the call to do his opening statements. this case is fair dinkum fucked now. i don't know how i'm ever going to cope.

oh sorry. i guess those people were overqualified.

how about some of those divorce attorneys and personal injury lawyers? i know they came up short in their parts during the rapey orange fartster's 66 frivolous post-election litigation lawsuits, but perhaps they might know a thing or two about falsifying business documents for devoted christian family men who cheat on their wives with whores from the gangbang videos.

alvin bragg should have gave those guys the call to do his opening statements. this case is fair dinkum fucked now. i don't know how i'm ever going to cope.

don't cry over a sham case.
If Trump is convicted, I will change my handle to idrankyourbeer'smaid

if it wasnt bullshit why did they have to modify it just for letitia james and the judge to be okay with it?

it was the perfect bond!

Who cares? Letitia James wanted it voided entirely. Why didn't that happen?

Bias ass mods always handing out cards.

the deep state karate forum mods are as corrupt as they come, to the likes of which we've never seen before. their corruption runs more than anybody would ever know. i have been treated more unfairly than any other forum member in history. even queen b. members send me PM's, with tears rolling down their faces, telling me "Mr. Beer. You've been treated so unfairly and i feel bad for you. Please don't let yourself get banned by the swamp."

Back