• Shake 36 / 2 /3
  • Spinach 3/ 4.5 / 0
  • Jerky 15/ 3 / 0
  • Beef 36 / 0 / 8
  • 1/3 85/15 patty 28 / 0 / 23
  • Egg beater 24 / 4 / 0
  • Cheese 14 / 0 / 10
  • Almonds 10 / 12 / 30

I made the low carb anabolic cheesecake. It may be low carb but it is high fat. I ran the numbers:

Protein-15grams Carbs- 6.5 grams Fat- 48 grams

To make it low calorie I would need to use low fat cream cheese and low fat whipped cream.

It is FUCKING delicious though!

• Anabolic cheesecake
  • Egg beaters, Cheese, Hashbrowns, Bacon bits
  • 6oz beef, Organic cheese enchilladas, sante fe chicken salad (PoWo)
  • Anabolic cheesecake DAMMIT!
  • Shake

I am trying to convince the gf to make me one of those cakes tonight!

It will not sit up like a cake really. Its more like a slightly more solid pudding. If you want to make it uber good add 6 reese cups and protein powder, also PB would be good in it to I imagine.

I ate over 110 grams of carbs today by accident. Meh!

Thanks.

My new protein (chocolate peanut butter cup flavor) tastes pretty good. I start taking creatine gluconate today I will note any differences i feel as compared to mono. It does make my water of a sort of taste, not a pleasant one but not unpleasant either, I never noticed a taste with mono. It tastes as if someone put sjut a bit of lemon in it.

What type of protein did you buy?

I used to buy from TP and make all these custom blends, fast, slow, pre-bed, etc. but I never really noticed any difference and never really liked their flavors.

What type of protein did you buy?

I used to buy from TP and make all these custom blends, fast, slow, pre-bed, etc. but I never really noticed any difference and never really liked their flavors.

I got a 60 percent whey concentrate, 35 percent Milk Protein Isolate 5 percent Ion Exchange Whey Isolate with the premium flavor chocolate Peanut butter cup. I mainly use it for a breakfast shake for now and sometimes after lifting just depends on the day and times.

Its mighty tastey and mixes well.

Keep up the good work, man.

Thanks ghost. If I recall you have an av bet with fedorable on me being lighter than lambert when does that end? I am getting real close I think.

BW- 219.5 lbs

• Shake
  • Bit of spinach
  • Turkey Jerky
  • Carbmaster yogurt
  • 6oz beef
  • Bunch of spinach
  • Sante fe Chicken salad
  • Pack of Tuna
  • Cottage cheese

Thats the plan for today.

It works out to:
  • Calories-1399
  • Protein-189
  • Carbs-37 (a bit more than normal)
  • Fat- 55 (a bit high)

Seems fine, bench has been going up, I am working on squat form so that one is an unknown, dead seems about the same, I have been neglecting OH work but I know it is about 90 percent ( I had an injury that prevented me from doing it for over a month and am just getting back to it).

I think the medium day (yesterday) and high day (sunday) help tremendously.

I got a 60 percent whey concentrate, 35 percent Milk Protein Isolate 5 percent Ion Exchange Whey Isolate with the premium flavor chocolate Peanut butter cup. I mainly use it for a breakfast shake for now and sometimes after lifting just depends on the day and times.

Its mighty tastey and mixes well.

Thanks ghost. If I recall you have an av bet with fedorable on me being lighter than lambert when does that end? I am getting real close I think.

I don't know but I'm getting nervous. At any rate, I hope my bullying tactics helped in some way.

BW-219 lbs MEH!

Look for a reduction in calories today as well as cardio in my other log. I wondered when eating 600 more calories then recommended in the book would catch up to me. Apparently week 2 was the answer. Damn. Gonna have to add more cardio also I think.

You are scary-close to my weight now (I'm 214). Fucking eh.

Let's compete, bitch. I'm looking to get to 195, without losing too many muscles. Loser has to videotape their next deadlift PR (in a busy gym) wearing something stupid.

I dunno. I imagine that carbed up I am quite a bit heavier than you and most likely weaker. Let me think about it.

Back