Does Kim Kardashian have the p4p greatest ass?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anybody else get that feeling inside when you see a great ass like most in this thread, That if you could you would just live in her ass for the rest of your life? Just cuddle up and enjoy life without any problems.

Does anybody else get that feeling inside when you see a great ass like most in this thread, That if you could you would just live in her ass for the rest of your life? Just cuddle up and enjoy life without any problems.

If I see a nice ass, I nudge a buddy and say, " I want that. I want to live in there. 50 acres, build a little log cabin, till the soil, breathe in deeply. Raise some young uns', just live the good life. In that very ass..."

If I see a nice ass, I nudge a buddy and say, " I want that. I want to live in there. 50 acres, build a little log cabin, till the soil, breathe in deeply. Raise some young uns', just live the good life. In that very ass..."

Also you get that happy tear in your eye. The tear where everything seems right in the world.

Rachel McAdams wants to be in the running

mcadams-gif.gif

Amazing

that's actually not rachel mcadam's ass, it's a body double

Kim's got a decent ass but tto be honest, I prefer a bit more
Caroline Pierce maybe
72847_ap1051001_122_1018locr.jpg

or maybe Amber

absolutely_amber_ass.jpg

Nice Butts but fucking swamp donkeys in the face.

It would have to be pitch black with some alcohol in system

Dude straight out bitches need to start giving it up........ All these nbitches are fine as fuck and yea their life would be waste if they aint getting smashed by every one they meet cuse thats what lifes about fucking..... Lol fapfapfapfap

god dammit we need some jada stevens up here i cant figure this picture posting out lol

a personal 'thank you' to hunger4flesh for pointing out that us mods had shirked our duties for allowing so many pictures of assfloss and linked pics/gifs to remain in this thread.

good looking out, hunger.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back