• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Me on Heavy Bag, Critique (No I'm not a random idiot lol)

I do, and as for your tips

*no...their not arm punches..
*Yes as mentioned above I need to be at a further range when throwing my cross
*I have watched the video, my head is never ahead of my lead foot. Except when Im in clinching or when Im ducking forward (which I should use more leg to duck, and less upper body)
*Switch kick, hell yah I'm off balance lol Left kick, no...I'm pretty stable throwing that. And My legs were dead.
*Yes, but only when I'm out of the pocket. But yes I should be off them (I was gassed)

you can't critique technique when there is none

join a real gym if you want to learn how to box or kick

well shit , it always pisses me off when ppl ask about shit they have no intent of doing.

I cant/dont swim. How would it be if i spent all day shopping scuba gear prices ?

:(

LOL, this guy is just to funny in a mean way :icon_chee

only thing i didn't like was that your face leans into your punches and you don't generate enough power fomr your legs-hips with your frame you should be able to knock that bag silly

oo another thing i seen!!! your pushkicks should land with your HEEL not your toes!

oo another thing i seen!!! your pushkicks should land with your HEEL not your toes!

You can also teep with the ball of your foot, most fighters do that but either way is fine. :icon_chee I feel you lose a bit of reach when you try to hit with your heel, or you end up overextending and land off balance (i love to low kick people who do that). You are less likely to hit your toes on an elbow or knee if you aim with the heel though.

Hoping to revive this thread because it's funny...

Critiques:
1. When you kick, it's helpful not to fall over, or drop your hands. Sometimes, you almost fall over. Everytime, you drop your hands.
2. You are weak.
3. Squatting and deadlifting is not "Oly lifting."
4. There is a reason everyone thinks you are self taught...that's because you look like you are self taught. Who goes to a decent gym and still finishes a kick with their hands at their waists? If you had ever sparred someone with any degree of competency to adjust and react to their opponents, you would not do that. I promise.
5. I dislike your personality greatly. Being humble is not a virtue you possess.

Hoping to revive this thread because it's funny...

Critiques:
1. When you kick, it's helpful not to fall over, or drop your hands. Sometimes, you almost fall over. Everytime, you drop your hands.
2. You are weak.
3. Squatting and deadlifting is not "Oly lifting."
4. There is a reason everyone thinks you are self taught...that's because you look like you are self taught. Who goes to a decent gym and still finishes a kick with their hands at their waists? If you had ever sparred someone with any degree of competency to adjust and react to their opponents, you would not do that. I promise.
5. I dislike your personality greatly. Being humble is not a virtue you possess.

1. A few times when a tried a switch kick i was off balance. My left kicks are good. As far as my hands dropping.

2. Recently got a good scale. I was 270 lbs, at 29% body fat. So yes I am weak for my weight.

3. No their not directly in the Olympics, but they are obviously in the same category of compound lifts.

4. Here in a week or so I'm going to post another video, I was just rusty in this one.

5. I am humble, people who try to restart a flaming when it's unnecessary are obviously not. I only have a few people who hate me, Bully's from my hockey team. They got theirs after I got bigger.

3. No their not directly in the Olympics, but they are obviously in the same category of compound lifts.

:icon_conf No, they are in different categories. Squats and Deadlifts are powerlifting lifts. At no point in time should you describe a Deadlift and Back Squat as Oly lifting. You are the type of person that can never admit when they are wrong, and thus, you will have trouble correcting your errors. You have displayed this in every fucking thread that you've started.

1. A few times when a tried a switch kick i was off balance. My left kicks are good. says who...you ? :rolleyes: As far as my hands dropping.

thats cuz Crocop is just throwing them as warmups you fool. Notice how theres no power or speed in them ? I guess not.
Thats called sport-specific warmup. Hes just getting RoM and feeling the flow.
2. Recently got a good scale. I was 270 lbs, at 29% body fat. So yes I am weak for my weight.
you cant tell somebody's strength from their BF% but i can tell you that you're fat.

Olympic lifts are not squats n deadlifts , you ninny. They are Olympic sports.
Olympic lifts are the Clean n Jerk and the Snatch.
you're welcome.
:icon_lol:

4. Here in a week or so I'm going to post another video, I was just rusty in this one.
No , you were shit.
Try posting in about 6 weeks and thats if you were actually making an effort to train.

5. I am humble, no youre not. You pretend to be. people who try to restart a flaming when it's unnecessary are obviously not. I only have a few people who hate me, Bully's from my hockey team. They got theirs after I got bigger. did they even remember you from their Pee-Wee League days ?

he's back....prematurely it seems.

:icon_conf No, they are in different categories. Squats and Deadlifts are powerlifting lifts. At no point in time should you describe a Deadlift and Back Squat as Oly lifting. You are the type of person that can never admit when they are wrong, and thus, you will have trouble correcting your errors. You have displayed this in every fucking thread that you've started.

lol ..first coupla seconds i thought it was him.
Damn ...his left kick's better than i remember .
Then i seen it was Crocop.

Bloody idiot ...comparing Crocop warming up his damaged leg to his fat ass ninja-boxing in the mall/squash court.

:rolleyes:

No , you were shit.
Try posting in about 6 weeks and thats if you were actually making an effort to train.

lol. No, try posting in another 3 years. Kyle, it was terrible man. For training 3 years with a coach, that video is a fucking F. You learn slow as hell because you are not humble and make too many excuses.

Change your attitude and you'll improve much faster.

Last edited:

Bloody idiot ...comparing Crocop warming up his damaged leg to his fat ass ninja-boxing in the mall/squash court.

yup, your a idiot.

yup, your a idiot.

moran.jpg

ROLF, nutzonswoll is the simon cowell of sherdog, mean and truthful, i love this guy :icon_chee

Back