Zombie Kimonos

i'd like to see some actual pics of the gi.

Gi looks great! Very reasonable price and free shipping is pretty sweet. I have a job interview on tuesday so I think if I get it I know what I'm spending my first pay check on lol. Is the stiching grey on the black one? I can't tell from the picture. Also how's the sizing? I'm 5'10" 170 lbs and my atama mundial 9 a3 fits perfect.
Posted via Mobile Device

how much is discounted if we pre-order? may pick one up

Gi looks great! Very reasonable price and free shipping is pretty sweet. I have a job interview on tuesday so I think if I get it I know what I'm spending my first pay check on lol. Is the stiching grey on the black one? I can't tell from the picture. Also how's the sizing? I'm 5'10" 170 lbs and my atama mundial 9 a3 fits perfect.
Posted via Mobile Device

Yes there will be Grey contrast stitching !!! Sizing is very close, I would say A-3 would be perfect !

how much is discounted if we pre-order? may pick one up

Hi Safnbu the prices on the website are the current Pre Order prices they will go up $15 after Pre Order, and there will be a shipping charge as well. You will not be dissapointed with your order and the Company has an Awesome Vision and direction with the entire brand

looks pretty cool but an actual description and a real picture would probably help sales quite a bit.

The gis look cool but yeah a photograph is about a million times better. Cool that you went for a gold weave first - Gold weave kills the others in terms of comfort IMO. Good looking gi.. Just liked your page. Good luck!

The gis look cool but yeah a photograph is about a million times better. Cool that you went for a gold weave first - Gold weave kills the others in terms of comfort IMO. Good looking gi.. Just liked your page. Good luck!

Thank You all for the Support and Feed Back, Actual pics will be up as soon as the final Batch lands !! Made a couple changes to the design, so for now all I have is the mock up that is on the site. But I gurantee that you all will not be dissapointed. I make a video of the Gi's in action when they arrive. Expected shipping dates for all of you that Pre Order is June 30th. I will continue to keep everyone upated as well and will always provide you with the best customer service. Again thanks for the feed back guys.

It looks like nice. Do you know how the cut is? Any gi you can compare the cut to? Ouano specially, I love te cut of my ouano. And do you have a size chart?

It looks like nice. Do you know how the cut is? Any gi you can compare the cut to? Ouano specially, I love te cut of my ouano. And do you have a size chart?

Yes sir, very similar cut to Shoyoroll, slight differences, and yes we have a size chart on our Facebook Fan Page, my webmaster should have the size chart up on the main page ASAP as well, here is the link to Fan Page, thanks again for the great words, Osss

Too bad only white or black. I like blue gis.

Too bad only white or black. I like blue gis.

dat1978 Hey bud, we are def adding Blue Gi's to the line up as well as other limited edition designs, if you want to know when they get in please go sign up for our Newsletter on Welcome to Zombie Kimonos - Giving Back to Jiu-Jitsu and thank you very much for the feedback, I will always respond and try my best to give you all everything you ask for, Osss

they look nice but i dont see anything that seperates these from all of the other brands out there right now

they look nice but i dont see anything that seperates these from all of the other brands out there right now

Spoonman, there a lot of Great brands out on the market right now, with some great looking designs. What seperates Zombie Kimonos is the vision that we are taking the company, please check out the About Us Section on our website. Here a link About Us

Yes sir, very similar cut to Shoyoroll, slight differences, and yes we have a size chart on our Facebook Fan Page, my webmaster should have the size chart up on the main page ASAP as well, here is the link to Fan Page, thanks again for the great words, Osss

I have never gotten my hands on a shoyoroll. Is it a slim fit gi?

I have never gotten my hands on a shoyoroll. Is it a slim fit gi?
They are very similar to Ouanos Comp Gi's I have both and they fit me almost exact. Hope that helps a little, they arn't too slim, but they arn't very baggy either.

Man, I don't like how all these gi companies are copying the SYR business model.

What happened to the good old days of non limited edition, non-pre-order only kimonos that you could see photographs of, even on real people.

Man, I don't like how all these gi companies are copying the SYR business model.

What happened to the good old days of non limited edition, non-pre-order only kimonos that you could see photographs of, even on real people.

These Gi's are not limited edition, they will always be available !!! We are just offering a discount and Free shipping to those who Pre Order, and once the final Gi's land and ship we will not only post pics, but Video Blogs of Jiu_jitsu practitioners around the globe training in Zombie Gi's !! With that said, we will have some limited edition designs come out once in a while. Thanks for the feedback though and I do agree with everything you are saying about having a Gi always available to order. Osss

They are very similar to Ouanos Comp Gi's I have both and they fit me almost exact. Hope that helps a little, they arn't too slim, but they arn't very baggy either.

Ok, i like my Ouano the most. I am 5 feet 5 inches and weigh 125 pounds. What size should get? A-1 or A-2? The chart says A-1 5'2"-5'5" 110-140 pounds. A-2 5'5"-5'9" 140-170 pounds.

Back