Met Cheick Kongo Yesterday

Just a quick (and ugly) one to get the juices flowing again

b835dxwa.jpg

Boom had to make it smaller
2gtvgwm.gif

Glad ya like it.

THE SHOOPS SHALL COMMENCE

I was dying laughing throughout the first 20 or 30 pages but then got numb to the haircut until I saw this one, then I burst out laughing.

No doubt. He will get noticed and there will be threads about 'doggers meeting the famous official. LOL it would be amazing if he brought a sign referring to the thread/shoop/sherdog in some form! This could be an episodic epic thread collection.

You know when they show fighters or celebrities watching the fights during the PPV and the little yellow bar or whatever comes up with their name? If you can find that pic, well - you know what to do.

I can imagine it now, Goldberg saying "The Sherdog Legend itsofficial is in the audience tonight".

Just this week I had a kidney removed. This thread is killing my cut line.

Seriously, this morning I almost passed out from the pain of all the for realz LOLing this thread brings. It's totally brutal...

...but it's SO worth it! Just like everyone else has already said, EPIC thread! Love it! Thanks, guys.

Dude, somebody better call and check on Archie, I seriously think his abdomen busted wide open when he got to this shoop!!!

wow, this thread is still alive well after 100 pages, lol. I think the mods are enjoying this as much as we are.

Back