Oh Hai Mayberry!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I only post here when I'm drunk. I'm quite sure that you may have hade a few as well. The OT regulars doesn't seem like a very nice club to join.. What are the perks?

If i cant tell people to fuck off and kill themselves im out.

well, that's not very sociable

maybe but it's the reason the OT sucks now, it got pussified.

If posters are getting dubs in the OT then why would i want to post there? it used to make sense to have the OT, but now the guys that run this sight are much more concerned about offending their sponsors rather than encouraging there posters the place went to shit. Ah well, mayberry is where the kewl kids hang any way (we just have to do our trolling slightly more subtely)

If posters are getting dubs in the OT then why would i want to post there? it used to make sense to have the OT, but now the guys that run this sight are much more concerned about offending their sponsors rather than encouraging there posters the place went to shit. Ah well, mayberry is where the kewl kids hang any way (we just have to do our trolling slightly more subtely)

I haven't been around enough to say whether the OT has gone to shit, seems the same to me when I joined earlier this year

I have gone both ways, and while the OT guys don't call me the next day, they give me a whole lot more pleasure.

I wish I could post in the OT. Since I can't, I'll stick to using my life experience to advise mayberry posters on all matters relating to their super serious six month relationships.

All relationship/ gf threads should be moved to the OT. No exceptions.

So if I get this right people are getting dubbed in the OT for OT behaviour and this thread tries to recrute more OTers... to get dubbed?!? Sorry, but I just changed my AV, no need to change it to yellow crap now.

So if I get this right people are getting dubbed in the OT for OT behaviour and this thread tries to recrute more OTers... to get dubbed?!? Sorry, but I just changed my AV, no need to change it to yellow crap now.

Don't wanna get dubs? Go to the War Room. Damn place is so full of trolls and freaks it's damn near impossible to get banned in there.

Don't wanna get dubs? Go to the War Room. Damn place is so full of trolls and freaks it's damn near impossible to get banned in there.
Lol, I'll go there when I have to relieve some pent up rage.

i got dubbs in the heavies, i survived though. Pretty exciting when you get those yellows removed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back