Oh Hai Mayberry!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hai Guiz!

So...I know that many of you post in the mayberry because you enjoy the warm, nurturing, secure atmosphere here. I mean, let's face it. It's almost like being in your mom's womb!

As such, you would normally never associate with those reprehensible scallywags in the Off Topic forum. Those cretins; those neanderthals engage in such base activities as discussing their randy escapades and worse still, (gasp!) insulting one another in such a way as to rut around like online animals trying to establish territorial dominance and who has the largest e-penis.

And yet, you must admit: You are curious. You find the draw of the "dark side" alluring. The tacit acceptance of the insiders club -- being one of the boys -- would afford you a measure of egotistical validation. And it might be a lark to indulge in some crude mockery. A guilty pleasure, if you will.

What I'm getting at here is that it's kinda slow in the OT because there are a lot of dues rollin' on dubs right now, so we need some new guys to come over and post to get things moving again.

So come on over and already. Don't be shy. Just introduce yourself, say "I'm here for the gangbang," and let nature take it's course.

Borderline trolling and extremely lame imo.

No. The OT has no point to it. Or maybe Im not getting the "joke"?

No. The OT has no point to it. Or maybe Im not getting the "joke"?

crapart4.jpg

i clicked the link just for the old school reference

Nice thread ~ made in teh OT. Looks like all of the money is on you tho.

I also see Niavami is still mad about Omaplata Booger.

Hi teh.

Nice thread ~ made in teh OT. Looks like all of the money is on you tho.

Not a chance. I don't step out of line when I post here without dubbs. No chance I'll mess around now.

Bruce Wayne got dubbs? You'd think they would have just bant him being he's a recent bant...

This is where you all are hanging out then?

I will join you.

I lied about Rhett being a gimmick of mine and got him banned.

When it came out I had had an innocent man hanged I came under some heat.

What did he do?

Yeah, it's a regular party.

Let's all make it back, guys. You're all good peeps, I'd hate to see you go.

This is where you all are hanging out then?

I will join you.

I lied about Rhett being a gimmick of mine and got him banned.

When it came out I had had an innocent man hanged I came under some heat.
Is it worth spending $10 a gimmick?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back