Not the Official Stop the White Belts Petition Thread

Don't be such an mma elitist..everyone has to start off as a white belt at some point; I've been watching since UFC 1...and training martial arts before ufc 1..granted there are many noobs and dumbasses who get caught up in the recent wwf-esque hype machine that has plagued the ufc; you shouldn't discount every white belts opinion. UFC should lay off all these interviews and pre fight pressers and just let the fighters concentrate on training and competing at their best level when the cage door closes. The fights sell the brand: the marketing is trying to sell the brand as something its not, this shit is a real life bloodsport it ain't no wrasslin' people can get killed mma is all out in the ring they don't need to go all out during promos....wow that was a tangent...sorry..war white belts!

good thread. the trolling and ignorance is even worse on youtube.
i never really thought there would be so many ignorant and hateful people its shocking almost, evey single video on youtube or thread on here is almost all shit talking or negative in some way or another. dissapointing smh...

It's the internet, and trolls are going to troll. There's no way to stop it

But stopping white belts from creating threads would surely cut the number of people that could be bothered to build up an account to troll. Wouldn't stop it but would reduce it.
Sounds like a great idea to me.

yeah but everyone has to start off as a whitebelt. if you banned whitebelts altogether no one new would be able to join lol..?

I agree. It would encourage them to read more and learn about the sport before starting a thread and it would also stymie the trolls.

geeks, dorks, losers, no lives, no girlfriends, any of these things come to your mind when making this post or anyone agreeing with? my goodness, it really bothers u that much that u click on a thread and it's something u have already seen or heard or something old that someone is asking about? who cares u whack jobs. do ur parents still do ur laundry and check up on u before bed?

It's touchy. Number of posts doesn't mean shit really, seeing as I've seen some ridiculous statements/arguments from black, blue, whatever belts. At the same time, there have been A LOT of really, really pointless and fucking just dumb threads.

I guess at the end of the day I would support it, but it's kinda funny how people tihnk an online belt really shows any sign of MMA knowledge, and it only inflates the egos of people who put stock in that.

Something should be done about the random threads though, maybe a specific area for JbJ haters since that seems to be about 95 percent of the fucking dumbass threads as of late.

it's kinda funny how people think an online belt really shows any sign of MMA knowledge,
maybe a specific area for JbJ haters since that seems to be about 95 percent of the fucking dumbass threads as of late.

Uh, it does not. It only shows that you have a willingness to waste time arguing with people on the internet and an inordinate amount of said time.

Good call and well said. You couldn't be more right here.

Having an 06 account doesn't mean anything. You've hardly contributed OP. Imo, you don't get say.

You are a KU fan, your opinion on anything should be disregarded.

I'll probaly be a whitebelt for a looong time, cause I have..... what do you call that............yeah.........A LIFE.

to hell with all belts. avatars and usernames are more than enough to feature a forum with.

Kind of upsetting. I love these forums and post where necessary, but I never have gone out of my way to annoy anybody.

Everyone says ridiculous shit from time to time. I say ridiculous shit on purpose because it can create an interesting discussion as opposed to the same predictable discussion. Even if it means saying something similar in multiple threads THAT ARE OF THE SAME TOPIC.

... BUT ...

Some people also get butthurt easily.

It's good to have ignorant threads because (sometimes) you get contributions that correct the ignorance. This can also serve to educate the lurkers before they get a chance to make an ignorant thread.

And it's the fucking internet, trolls are going to troll, bullies will bully, and stalkers will stalk you. The funny thing about it is that the whole purpose of a troll is to waste your time, but a lot of people give the troll exactly what they want by bumping their thread. So either stop bumping the troll threads (white belt all the way up to gold belt) or shut the fuck up with the complaining.

Just a question, How do they get to yellow belt if they can't post?

I still don't see why we can't get a sub forum for serious discussion only

Sort of agree with you (though I've made a few stinkers myself later on) since those tend to be the most usual, though a better rule, imo, would be to have pending threads which need maybe 10 "thumbs up" before you can reply to them. Or something like that, didn't think it through...

I think someone explained that it won't happen because the site gets more traffic when new members sign up f.e. after a card just to post a thread.

A twitter sub forum would, again imo, benefit the quality of this site the most.

I still don't see why we can't get a sub forum for serious discussion only

The weirdos would do anything in their power to fuck up a good time for others

yeah eff those whitebelts! We should put them in concentration camps, there absolute scum, I 100% agree ts!

Back