Recent fights/results/news from Thailand

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wasn't on the line-up, but I was supposed to fight there yesterday. I weighed in on Monday and I showed up and they never found me a suitable opponent. My original opponent backed out after the weigh-ins or something and they found a random Thai guy who would fight. I outweighed him by 10+ kilos and it looked like they just pulled him from the crowd. I decided not to fight him. It sucked and I was pretty disappointed, but life goes on...

damn sucks to hear.

isnt there normally some 70Kg , 8 man Tournament with 1 Thai at Kings Birtday or am im missing something?

December 4th main event at Lumpini stadium between Thongchai Sitthongsak (red) vs. Farmeechai FA Group.(blue)

Thongchai is one to keep an eye on. Still only about 18 I believe, and is a tough kid who has been in some really good fights.

Couple fights from Lumpini birthday show.

Sagetdao Petpayathai (red) vs. Mongkolchai Petsupapan (blue)

Superlek Wor Sangprapai (red) vs. Sangmanee Sor Tienpho (blue) for super flyweight title of Lumpini.

Last edited:
Sagetdao coming forward throwing power punches is not something you see everyday. Especially in the second round.

Yeah usually doesn't go hard with his hands until the 5th when he's behind like against Wanchalerm. Also against Denkiri he was going hard with punches iirc.

Can anybody give me any information on where the Thai Fight 2012 finals are going down? A google search tells me it's at the King Chulalongkorn Monument Square, but where is that? I get into Bangkok on the 16th for a few days, thinking I might check out the show. Also, anybody have information on ticket prices ( or could direct me to a site with the information).

Thanks guys.

Lumpinee 30.11.12

Seksun Or.Kwanmuang vs Singtongnoi Por.Telakoon

Can anybody give me any information on where the Thai Fight 2012 finals are going down? A google search tells me it's at the King Chulalongkorn Monument Square, but where is that? I get into Bangkok on the 16th for a few days, thinking I might check out the show. Also, anybody have information on ticket prices ( or could direct me to a site with the information).

Thanks guys.

Every cab driver should know the location, it

Nong-O Kaiyanghadaogym vs. Yodwicha Por Boonsit from Lumpini birthday show.

Petboonchu FA Group vs. Diesellek Uddonmuang from Lumpini birthday show and for Thailand LW championship.

Any links to the King Cup. Toby Smith or Brett Witten's fights?

A couple more fights from Lumpini birthday show.

Penek Sitnumnoi (red) vs. Petpanomrung Wor Sangprapai (blue)

Singdam Kiatmuu9 (red) vs. Wanchalerm Uddonmuang (blue)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back