Lloyd Irvin's students accused of brutal rape (Part 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This should be your last post then. At the very least someone is going to bitch to your instructor eventually about something you write on here. It happens all the time.

I'm not kidding either.

Believe me, I'm considering that.

There's that word again. Hate. No one hates you, Lloyd. No one is jealous of you. Well, there might be a few people stupider and more amoral than you that are jealous, but they are even less than the amoral 3% "medal chasers" that are willing to sell their soul to you for profit.

Please try to understand our concern. I'll spell it out for you again. Not that it will do any good - but one more time.

What kind of culture does Team Lloyd Irvin have that two men who left
an unconscious and injured girl in a parking garage after having their
way with her repeatedly come back to the "fighter house" full of Team
Lloyd Irvin "medal chasers" and brag about it, showing cell phone
video to at least one student? And no one reported anything or
checked on the girl?

The details of Lloyd's own case are horrific. They are detailed in
reports of the trials available on the internet from the time it
happened. The simple facts are everyone else involved went to prison
for the gang rape of a 17 year old girl, 3 or 4 separate juries were
beyond reasonable doubt to convict for rape, but Lloyd was spared
that fate because he said he could not penetrate her due to momentary
impotence and the jury did not feel it could be 100% sure she could
positively identify him due to the fact she was being held down and
forcibly orally sodomized at the time. When they asked the judge if
there was a lesser charge he could be convicted of the judge said no.
It appears, from his own defense, that he got off on a technicality
despite his own admitted intent to participate.

When this information was uncovered Lloyd didn't make a statement
saying: I'm very sorry for my past actions, he tried to bury it with
SEO tactics and his high level blackbelts started victim blaming,
calling the victim of that rape a "dirty whore" who "had a train run
on her" and "got to feeling guilty." That was Phil Proctor. When the
highest profile TLI student in BJJ, Keenan Cornelius's sister asked
him about it on facebook, Marcus Avellan attacked her and Keenan's
father, calling them ungrateful and unethical.

Then more connections with sexual misdeeds and those that commit them
came to light. Lloyd's Sombo coach was convicted in 2005 of raping
his adopted sons.

Something is deeply wrong in Lloyd Irvin's team. Lloyd himself has
shown the opposite of the philosophy of Brazilian jiu jitsu and the
martial arts, principles of responsibility, honor, respect, honesty,
and responsible use of power.

That's not hatred. That's calling someone to account for their own self-inflicted damage.

After reading this, I just don't see how any student or instructor who supposedly teaches things such as respect, respect of others, respect of women could EVER buy anything from Lloyd Irvin ever again.

And if we really want to do something about Lloyd he should be BANNED for life so email the ibjjf at [email protected].

And complain to sponsors. Phoenix International Raceway is Dominic Cruz's sponsor and they say Dominic has now confirmed to them that he is NOT training with Lloyd Irvin. Their email is [email protected]

And BEFORE you respond to my post saying I'm an idiot, if it was YOUR DAUGHTER/WIFE/SISTER that was in the room with at LEAST 4 guys who got convicted of rape and their buddy got off because he couldn't get an erection, would you AT LEAST take the time to send an email to complain about them???

now why wouldn't someone like the anonymous pathological contrarian known as KGB256 want his anonymous posts here to bounce back into his personal life? hmmm... I can't think of a single reason.

Devnull shouldn't have trolled here, and all that happened was we found out exactly who he was. It's not like he's Lloyd Irvin, but obviously when you say stupid shit online or you're doing something you wouldn't do IRL and you get found out...well obviously since he ran away and hid his blog he felt like he was doing something wrong.

if i see devnull IRL i'll just smh and move on. I'm sure he's probably a cool guy, its just sad he couldn't admit the obvious and strung out these threads with some of the dumbest, most asinine trite i have ever read.

Why anyone would troll a website like this while divulging any piece of personal information is beyond me, give that man a Darwin award.

I've seen a few mentions of TLI on facebook get objected too and responded to with links now...

So, its not over for TLI. Not by a long shot.

What do you mean?

I mean there are comments on photos of Keenan on the IBJJF page, two other pages that mentioned TLI were commented on, prompting questions, ending with links to the first page of this thread...

I mean there are comments on photos of Keenan on the IBJJF page, two other pages that mentioned TLI were commented on, prompting questions, ending with links to the first page of this thread...

Ok got it. I thought you meant Lloyd had put something up and I was confused.

The nicest way to put it is that a group of folks will continue to pursue their activism against Lloyd Irvin indefinitely.

That's good. Though I wonder how long it can last on FB. Something more meaningful would work better.

I think a website called LloydIrvinFacts.com would be better than the current one due to the inflammatory nature of its title. The more neutral you seem, the stronger the facts are.

No one posting here is truly anonymous. You risk real life repercussions for anything posted here. I now try to avoid writing anything that I would not want to see reported on the news, or that I would be embarrassed to tell my family - something I should have learned when I was younger.

No one posting here is truly anonymous. You risk real life repercussions for anything posted here. I now try to avoid writing anything that I would not want to see reported on the news, or that I would be embarrassed to tell my family - something I should have learned when I was younger.

That's funny. We had a class dedicated to ethics in my policing program in college and it boiled down to a weekly lecture of "Would you want it shown on the 6 o'clock news?"

Actually, the prof did actually say that at least 2 or 3 times per lecture.

That's funny. We had a class dedicated to ethics in my policing program in college and it boiled down to a weekly lecture of "Would you want it shown on the 6 o'clock news?"

Actually, the prof did actually say that at least 2 or 3 times per lecture.

This is an excellent test to use when you are considering doing something stupid.

If you are not sure what you are considering is a stupid thing to do, then you can use another test. If the action is preceded by you saying "hey y'all, watch this!" then it is probably a stupid thing you are about to do.

I don't have a problem with outing someone who anonymously makes a threat, harasses someone, or confesses to wrongdoing. That's fine.

I don't have an issue with it if someone is held to account for making controversial public statements. Phil Proctor? Have at him.

I have a problem with outing someone for a meaningless difference of opinion in an anonymous conversation. Particularly if outing that person leads to their harrassment.

In the grand scheme of things, devnull's opinion about the 1989 Lloyd Irvin case matters about as much as his opinion about the OJ verdict or the Trayvon Martin case. By which I mean it's not important at all. He doesn't think Lloyd did it. So what?

This whole thing is like the following cartoon on steroids:

wrong-on-the-internet.png

Ouch. Did I miss anything good this last week? I had to take a few days off due to a minor inconvenience.

While waking up from general anaesthetic I had some unpleasant experiences. The first was an annoying recurring dream about being chained inside a house that was being bulldozed. The second was the realization that narcotic painkillers still don't work on anyone in my family and I was in for a bit of discomfort. But worst of all was the thought that a highly regarded competition team had failed to clean house, such that the NYE offenders still had a nice, cozy all-expenses-paid nest to come home to when/if they are released. (That was an excruciating pain in a different part of my body.) I want so badly to write that part of the experience off as a chemically induced hallucination.

I haven't been in a position to follow much, but am hoping to hear that TLI is doing a righteous house-cleaning, and that the NYE offenders have been publicly kicked off the team and told to reincarnate as something less offensive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back