Do you take Pre-workout supplements?

Lost

Looking through
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Just curious because I just begun taking Noxipro by CTD labs and I love it.

The extra focus and energy is terrific. Any one have anything bad to say about pre workouts?

I have tried many pre workouts over the years and superpump is my favorite.

Straight caffeine also works pretty well though, I would take 200mg prior to workouts or just drink a cup of coffee.

Others I have tried: NOExplode, Jacked 3D (the old stuff) energy drinks (i was in highschool... i don't recommend this haha)

I also like BCAA's during workout, and creatine.

That being said, I have almost developed a dependency on pre workouts...

I used to work at a nutrient shop for a couple years, so I pretty much tried everything under the sun.

To be honest I really wouldn't pay for it. Caffeine is cheap and effective.

To be honest I really wouldn't pay for it. Caffeine is cheap and effective.

And it's the active ingredient in all of them. Caffeine + B12 + beta-alanine is the best pre-workout, and it's dirt cheap.

I have this free pre-workout stuff I got from bodybuilding.com from when I ordered protein/creatine. I want to try it out but if I really like it then I will probably want to buy it and I'm trying to save some money.

They also gave me a free shaker bottle and some other stuff too :D

I have this free pre-workout stuff I got from bodybuilding.com from when I ordered protein/creatine. I want to try it out but if I really like it then I will probably want to buy it and I'm trying to save some money.

They also gave me a free shaker bottle and some other stuff too :D

Lucky guy

And it's the active ingredient in all of them. Caffeine + B12 + beta-alanine is the best pre-workout, and it's dirt cheap.

What ingredient reduces muscle fatigue? That happens to be my favorite effect of pre workout.

I use NO-Xplode only on the days I'm feeling a little sluggish or if I want to go especially hard on a particular muscle group that day. It definitely does the job.

I started taking craze only on boxing days. I don't really need a pre workout other than some coffee on weight training days but I found craze to give me extra focus on boxing/muay thai/jitz days.
I don't rely on it tho. Last year I was using noxplode before every workout and I got dependant on it. I thought I couldn't get a good workout unless I had some kinda pre workout. So I stopped for awhile but tried some craze recently and bought some. I dig it.

Oh I also use BCAAs now but its because I'm trying out intermittent fasting.

Oh I also use BCAAs now but its because I'm trying out intermittent fasting.

what do BCAAs do anyways? I've heard about them before, but don't know their purpose.

what do BCAAs do anyways? I've heard about them before, but don't know their purpose.

Branched Chain Amino Acids. They help build muscle and give you energy to lift longer. For people who train in a fasted state it keeps your body from burning muscle while training. Basically from what I've noticed is I don't seem to get the buildup of lactic acid as bad when I'm lifting and I recover a lot faster.

Branched Chain Amino Acids. They help build muscle and give you energy to lift longer. For people who train in a fasted state it keeps your body from burning muscle while training. Basically from what I've noticed is I don't seem to get the buildup of lactic acid as bad when I'm lifting and I recover a lot faster.

Sounds amazing, I'll look into that once I cycle off my pre-workout, thanks for the info Ziplocc.

Sounds amazing, I'll look into that once I cycle off my pre-workout, thanks for the info Ziplocc.

No problem. Look for scivation's xtend its the best BCAA I've found so far. You can find it on Amazon. I think I pay $30 with shipping for a tub of 30 servings and you only need one serving (one scoop) per workout day. It's intra workout so you drink it while you workout like you would water. Tastes damn good too. No calories either.

How much is too much? I take two scoops mixed with amino acids and my daily caffeine intake is about 475mg of caffeine. I do workout for at least two hours, but have trouble sleeping. I also take this pretty much 300 days a year. The other 65 are rest days

Just curious because I just begun taking Noxipro by CTD labs and I love it.

The extra focus and energy is terrific. Any one have anything bad to say about pre workouts?

Given the amount of cardiac issues in young people, no. Mysterious how after a experimental drug mandate young people are dying of heart attack and strokes.

I use to take C4 but heard to much is bad for you so stopped.

How much is too much? I take two scoops mixed with amino acids and my daily caffeine intake is about 475mg of caffeine. I do workout for at least two hours, but have trouble sleeping. I also take this pretty much 300 days a year. The other 65 are rest days
That's a shit load of caffeine dude.

Given the amount of cardiac issues in young people, no. Mysterious how after a experimental drug mandate young people are dying of heart attack and strokes.
Fairly certain the Johnson and Johnson vaccine killed my dad. He was at the doctor a week before he died and all his numbers were fine and suddenly he drops dead. Coroner declined autopsy because of his age and preexisting health issues. But he was on medication and taking care of them,

Fairly certain the Johnson and Johnson vaccine killed my dad. He was at the doctor a week before he died and all his numbers were fine and suddenly he drops dead. Coroner declined autopsy because of his age and preexisting health issues. But he was on medication and taking care of them,

Belieb the science. Have you heard? Many experts are coming up with stroke season in young people.

https://www.heart.org/en/news/2022/...creasing-among-younger-and-middle-aged-adults
Deadly type of stroke increasing among younger and middle-aged adults

Rip to your pops.

Mine was smart and he doesn't take recreational drugs or experimental drugs. I didn't even have to warn him and then one got pulled for blood clots.

Good luck on a lawsuits. Mainstream dinosaur news isn't reporting but absurd number of lawsuits are going. A big 1 in Germany right now.seversl in Supreme Court too.

Back