TUF 17 Episode 12 discussion thread

what a difference from the previous season

He's going to beat Hall.

Every year the wrestler beats the dynamic striker. It's like clockwork. Well, not every year, but definitely often and recently.

Fuckin deer in headlights. If Dylan had throw the damn overhand right from the beginning he would have actually had a chance.

This. that was wild to watch. he was the aggressor the whole fight cutting off the angle just to watch him

Fucked his face up with nothing but jabs, threw him off like he was a little kid on Dylan's 1st takedown attempt, then just brutalized him (partly from the bottom...) right after he gave up on the sub attempt.
Badass...just badass...i am on that urijah dick...dude is amazing..

Poor Dylan he had heart sadly that just wasn't enough. I think Kelvin can do great against Hall if he does get some sick Cain style takedowns and GnP

Every year the wrestler beats the dynamic striker. It's like clockwork. Well, not every year, but definitely often and recently.

Hopefully we get the wings of change this year, Hall is a monster.

I love how Kelvin is always an underdog but has risen everytime

Kelvin can and will get him down. What he does with it there will tell the story. Unless Uriah lands a nice shot when Kelvin is shooting or going for TD's.

Did you not watch the replay? They were all on the cheek/temple

Nah. Who knows.

Some of them were close, but I couldnt say for sure.

Dylan was going to lose that fight regardless anyway. At least he went out on top.

See what I did there?

Dana really does have a hard-on for Hall.

20120811_kdl_ac4_440.0_standard_400.0.jpg

Kelvin can and will get him down. What he does with it there will tell the story. Unless Uriah lands a nice shot when Kelvin is shooting or going for TD's.

Uriah is training with Weidman, that will only help him.

yeah. Both are in the UFC at this point. It's just going to come down to who actually wins TUF at this point.

Solid finale though. Both guys are solid as fuck. Even if Kelvin loses, he's still so young and has incredible potential to improve.

Back