• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

TUF 17 Finale: Uriah Hall vs. Kelvin Gastelum PBP (Discussion)

There are a number of wrestlers at 185 and guys that can stop the Takedown too , I see Kelvin going down to 170 he is carrying alot of fat anyways.

Not sure how a judge gave Hall two rounds. Was pretty clear cut imo.

Yea me to. The first two rounds were clear cut and Kelvin did better grappling in the third with the striking being even. Clear 29-28 for Kelvin.

He gave Kelvin the fight in the first. WTF was that Anderson Silva stuff?

Pretty disappointing. He showed flashes of being able to turn it up (ferocious takedown, suplex, and could have lit him up on the feet), but just looked like crap during most of it. I really think nerves played a big part in it.

Really surprised so many people in here think Uriah won. I thought it was pretty clear that Kelvin won.

YES!
Awesome to watch this absolutely ridiculous hypetrain get derailed!
Show me the vMoney HAHA!

Awesome, ignore the rest of the round because Kelvin got a takedown at the end of the round (where Uriah ended up landing the better shots and reversed it).

However, Uriah has to learn to fight much more intelligently. He's not Anderson Silva.

Even tough i liked hall in that fight i knew kelvin had a real chance and threw down vcash on him than uriah guess i was right

That's what you get for blatantly favoring a fighter Dana. First Cain, now Uriah... It goes wrong every time buddy.
ufc121_11_velasquez_vs_lesnar_015.jpg

Missed that year, what happened?

The guy that won, I think his name was Colton, was ignoring the Harley guy during his congrats speech and Dana got all pissed and yelled at him and the Harley guy was offended.

Back