Din Thomas, do you want some?

Athenry04

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Taken from the non-thread worthy thread, here's Mayorga's MMA debut, beating a 5-1 fighter.

More PROOF that Boxers are better FIGHTERS then UFC fighters. The knee to the back is sick. I know that shit hurt.

Din Thomas would crush him badly
Don't even know why Thomas would accept it
That guy shouldn't even be a MMA fighter

See I've always thought that's how a really big high profile fight between a young boxer and MMA fighter would end. If the boxer ever really did get in trouble he could just perform an illegal strike such as what Mayorga did. Even if he gets DQd he still won the "fight." Winning with a dodgy move like that is probably worse than if he just won fairly. It makes MMA look kind of pointless if these grapplers could be so easily nullified by a simple dig in the back which is otherwise banned.

Knee to the spine is legal in the streets.

24ot5i1.gif

Deff touch.

Abishai is about to call us racists.

I think the fact that Din Thomas has not responded in this thread, is evidence enough, that he indeed does not want some.

Mayorga winz on da streetz.

Floyd fight night is perfect for this.

Says on Fight Finder that Tiffer dude was 0-1 before the "fight".

Sherdog news item has him as 5-1, fight finder does have some omissions in its stats.

Says on Fight Finder that Tiffer dude was 0-1 before the "fight".

he was 5-1. Fight Finder just wishes he was 0-1

http://www.mmamania.com/2013/5/1/4287298/omega-wesley-tiffer-bum-ricardo-mayorga-mma
Tiffer (5-1) has been in the MMA game for nearly a decade, but has not competed professionally since 2009 due to the fact he started up his own fight team, Wesley MMA Team. Tiffer believed his fighting days were over, but when the match up with Mayorga was presented, the 39-year-old couldn't pass up the opportunity.

I'll never understand how that little slap had thomas falling all over himself.

Also apparently this was a big PPV planned to land MMA in Nicaragua and show up boxing

he was 5-1. Fight Finder just wishes he was 0-1

http://www.mmamania.com/2013/5/1/4287298/omega-wesley-tiffer-bum-ricardo-mayorga-mma
Tiffer (5-1) has been in the MMA game for nearly a decade, but has not competed professionally since 2009 due to the fact he started up his own fight team, Wesley MMA Team. Tiffer believed his fighting days were over, but when the match up with Mayorga was presented, the 39-year-old couldn't pass up the opportunity.

It's not a Cesar Gracie MMA "record" then. He seriously got fucked over. I just hope he got paid.

We shouldn't give this anymore light, according to the ufc-tards, the fight was fixed.
The dream of a young, in his prime puncher, crossing over is dead.

Back