Din Thomas, do you want some?

We shouldn't give this anymore light, according to the ufc-tards, the fight was fixed.
The dream of a young, in his prime puncher, crossing over is dead.

If smoking 40 a day isn't good training, I don't know what is.

Of all people Mayorga is hilarious.

mayorga1.jpg

We shouldn't give this anymore light, according to the ufc-tards, the fight was fixed.
The dream of a young, in his prime puncher, crossing over is dead.

Bunch of Cry babies. Toney gets beat and boxing fans it was expected but any time a UFC fighter loses, It was FIXED.

he was 5-1. Fight Finder just wishes he was 0-1

http://www.mmamania.com/2013/5/1/4287298/omega-wesley-tiffer-bum-ricardo-mayorga-mma
Tiffer (5-1) has been in the MMA game for nearly a decade, but has not competed professionally since 2009 due to the fact he started up his own fight team, Wesley MMA Team. Tiffer believed his fighting days were over, but when the match up with Mayorga was presented, the 39-year-old couldn't pass up the opportunity.

So a news item promoting the event says he was 5-1? The UFC says Rashad Evans has like 23 victories or something. Do you believe them?

So a news item promoting the event says he was 5-1? The UFC says Rashad Evans has like 23 victories or something. Do you believe them?

Dana never lies, he the greatest ever.

The guy Mayorga fought. People (many who I am sure would instantly point out the UFC showing a phoney record) keep claiming he was 5-1 and I haven't seen this info. People bullshit in MMA about records all the time, even the UFC. Just wanted to see the guy's record/career, but nobody seems to be able to show me.

The guy Mayorga fought. People (many who I am sure would instantly point out the UFC showing a phoney record) keep claiming he was 5-1 and I haven't seen this info. People bullshit in MMA about records all the time, even the UFC. Just wanted to see the guy's record/career, but nobody seems to be able to show me.

Fine, it was 0-0 in his prime LHW puncher vs 0-1 cage fighter.

It's not hard to find.

http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Wesley-Tiffer-46232

Last edited:
I'll never understand how that little slap had thomas falling all over himself.

I know!
I remember when it happened watching different angles and such and I think two of Mayorga's fingers hit Thomas on the button and he was finished.
That's how it appeared to me.

Looked to me like he chopped him in the neck right in a nerve area.

Hard to say (I would love it if it were some nerve touch shit), though visibly it seems like such a non threatening strike compared to Thomas reaction. Almost just like a "get out of here" type swipe and Thomas was either hurt by it or trying to appear that way.

24ot5i1.gif

Before fight. He's 5-1. After he loses. 0-1.

He is actually 0-2 now.

Back