Rua VS Sonnen Card looks amazing!

T0rnat0

White Belt
Reaction score
Anyone super excited for this card? I think it's one of the best non-title cards I've seen in a long time and it even triumphs over some title-cards *cough* UFC 163. Not even to mention that it's a FREE card! :icon_chee

If this was a PPV, would you buy it?

It's looks like a fun card that's for sure.

but in all reality, Jake vs Rory and Aldo vs Zombie both looked great on paper

"Fake Glove Tap" Gamburyan vs. Cole Miller is actually the fight I want to see the 3rd most and it's on the Facebook prelims.

There's 7 fights I'm looking forward to on this card and that's more than I usually look forward to on a PPV. On paper yeah it looks like a fun card. There may not be many or any fights that have any real title fight implications but sometimes you just want to see some crazy good exciting bouts.

"Fake Glove Tap" Gamburyan vs. Cole Miller is actually the fight I want to see the 3rd most and it's on the Facebook prelims.

A little TUF 5 alumni fight. Right on that's the last season I actually liked anyway so I like the idea of this fight!

Sonnen/Shogun and Reem/Browne SHOULD be fireworks - really hoping they are! The rest of the card is reasonably stacked but I will hold my judgment until the day...

but in all reality, Jake vs Rory and Aldo vs Zombie both looked great on paper

I agree but those were one of the only fights that people were looking forward to on those events, this card has so many potential barn burners! :icon_twis

LOL WHAT?!

Overeem vs Browne (#1 contender at hw)
Alcantara vs Faber (potential #1 contender at BW)
Brown vs Pyle (5W streak vs 4W streak)
Shogun vs Sonnen (Former champ vs title challenger)
Mcgregor vs Holloway (Big FW prospect)
Mcdonald vs pickett (Two top 10 BW's)

AND YOU'RE HYPED FOR GAMBURYAN VS MILLER. WHAT THE FUCK

LOL WHAT?!

Overeem vs Browne (#1 contender at hw)
Alcantara vs Faber (potential #1 contender at BW)
Brown vs Pyle (5W streak vs 4W streak)
Shogun vs Sonnen (Former champ vs title challenger)
Mcgregor vs Holloway (Big FW prospect)
Mcdonald vs pickett (Two top 10 BW's)

AND YOU'RE HYPED FOR GAMBURYAN VS MILLER. WHAT THE FUCK

There must be something wrong with me. Hang on, I'll make a doctor's appointment.

All the fights are televised, there are no facebook prelims.

had a dream , faber losing via leg lock and people on sherdog saying he is medicore , i don't know what to think

HOLY SHIT...... FABER IS NOT IN A TITLE FIGHT???:redface:

Potentially the best card ever. Better than UFC 139 and 100

Back