• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Fedor fans check out this New Awesome HL

I'm just glad I got to experience watching Fedor in his prime and most of his career. There will never be anything like that again, those insanely giant crowds in Japan during PRIDE.. the atmosphere was a big part of it too.

And still some people wonder why lots of us think Fedor is the GOAT, nobody will get close to his talent, skills and accomplishments, never

Anderson surpassed Fedors accomplishments awhile ago, and is much more talented as well.

Mountain-Goat-Montana.jpg

by this much...

this-much2.jpg

Never liked him but GOAT
i feel so bad for the Zuffa zombies who couldnt witness Pride at its prime. U guys missed out its a dam shame

I don't think Cain's reign of dominance will even encroach on Fedor's. JDS knocking him out in the first match shows that, and it very well may happen again. Cain also plays to his strength (wrestling) where Fedor typically played to his opponent's strength and made them look bad in the process .

Right. Every now and then I log on to sherdog, find a fedor thread and remind people that the guy stood with crocop - the most feared striker of the day - and beat him...he went to the ground with big nog - the greatest submission HW fighter of the day - and beat him there. That level of fearlessness, competence (coupled with humility) is unparalleled.

That video truely shows how fast agressive yet precise fedor was, badass.

HW GOAT.

Oh yeah.

If you don't think beating guys with 0 wins on their MMA records is impressive, you are a "Zuffa zombie"

Right. Every now and then I log on to sherdog, find a fedor thread and remind people that the guy stood with crocop - the most feared striker of the day - and beat him...he went to the ground with big nog - the greatest submission HW fighter of the day - and beat him there. That level of fearlessness, competence (coupled with humility) is unparalleled.

And they was the only two legit wins, toughest tests he had his entire career. Coleman and Schilt were good wins as well but not Nog and Mirko level in MMA. I like Fedor but it's silly labeling him the GOAT, when Anderson Silva has done a lot more career wise.

Fedor has the same stigma as mike tyson, you can watch their old clips and remember them as fighters and how amazing they were; but a lot of the casual fans only remember the end of their careers and the losses. Both are ATGs in my book, fedor being the GOAT of MMA. I do think Cain has a legitimate shot at being HW GOAT when he retires. He actually reminds me a lot of fedor.

Really? Id agree on GNP.
Fedor is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy better when it comes to submissions and i think hes a much better striker in his prime too.
I cant imagine Fedor getting oustruck on the feet by Cheick Kongo or KOd in a minute by anyone.

Thanks for the vid ts. awesome.
fedor truly is the goat

And they was the only two legit wins, toughest tests he had his entire career. Coleman and Schilt were good wins as well but not Nog and Mirko level in MMA. I like Fedor but it's silly labeling him the GOAT, when Anderson Silva has done a lot more career wise.

16 yo ufc fanboy who started watching mma 2 years ago

You guys and your fn fedor goat obsession. .. when will you guys get the fact that pride was corrupt,fake and the japanese would allow peds....you can bet 100% of pride were on peds for the simple fact that they were allowed to take them.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arsalaanx
Back