Fedor fans check out this New Awesome HL

And still some people wonder why lots of us think Fedor is the GOAT, nobody will get close to his talent, skills and accomplishments, never

I'll always remember the 1st time I saw him fight, against Schilt, and how you could tell he was going to be a bad ass...I just didn't realize how bad ass he was going to be.

2nd only to Igor in my mind. Great vid TS thanks for posting

Current goat

but cain will surpass him

Awesome tribute to the greatest mixed martial artist of all time in the greatest division (HW) in combat sports.

Current goat

but cain will surpass him

I don't think Cain's reign of dominance will even encroach on Fedor's. JDS knocking him out in the first match shows that, and it very well may happen again. Cain also plays to his strength (wrestling) where Fedor typically played to his opponent's strength and made them look bad in the process .

The powerful Fedor, Fedor is your favorite fighters favorite fighter. The one and only. Lest we forget.................

Fedor has the same stigma as mike tyson, you can watch their old clips and remember them as fighters and how amazing they were; but a lot of the casual fans only remember the end of their careers and the losses. Both are ATGs in my book, fedor being the GOAT of MMA. I do think Cain has a legitimate shot at being HW GOAT when he retires. He actually reminds me a lot of fedor.

Back