Mayweather vs Canelo and Mathysse vs Garcia fight night thread

boxing is scored by the same people who score mma..

Sssh...some mma fans actually believe that Dana employs the refs and that boxing employers employ refs. They don't seem to understand what an athletic commission is.

You are right I forgot , I mean he is younger , bigger and also Oscar gave him the blueprint :redface:

The blueprint. That was my favorite part of the All Access show. Oscar keeps saying he has the blueprint, but it never works. He needs a new plan. I feel like he is sending all his boys in with a bad plan.

Interesting. I wonder if CJ Ross should be investigated for corruption.

she was investigated for the bradley decision and was suppose to be suspended and it was just swept under the rug, won't be surprised if it happens in this instance as well.

Cause they suckers who bought the hype that Canelo actually stood a chance. Mindless sheeple walking like Zombies to a fight where the outcome was written on the wall ling before it took place.

This is the best, boxing has to offer. WTF do you expect?

Canelo fucking those ropes up.

0000.gif

I guess I shouldn't have expected it to be that competitive, Canelo did the best he could for the experience he had, but Floyd's still at the top of his game.

she was investigated for the bradley decision and was suppose to be suspended and it was just swept under the rug, won't be surprised if it happens in this instance as well.

People here will tell you that the card for Pac/Bradley was right. But the card for Mayweather/Canelo was a disgrace. Go figure!

CJ Ross, the same idiot who gave Timothy Bradley the win over Pacquiao.

Byrd has a questionable scorecard whenever she's a judge. MMA or Boxing one of the worst judges in the business.

I agree. Never liked her as a judge, in any sport.

But hey, she knows people.

Adalaide Byrd is the wife of World Boxing Hall of Fame referee and judge Robert Byrd.

CJ Ross needs to be terminated. She has no business judging boxing. First she screws over Pacquiao, now awarded Canelo six rounds?!? How does she get to keep her job?

Perhaps she is "satisfying" the NSAC commish with more important things than just her job performance. ...its almost unthinkable how she is a professional judge in the most important athletic commission in the world

Back