BATMAN VS SUPERMAN Thread 3.0 (Rumor: Denzel Washington Eyed for Green Lantern?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope Nolan and Affleck are working quality control on this behemoth.
According to the existence of Bale-voice, Nolan might not be too worried about getting greatness out of his actors. Watch JGL stifle a burp during his entire performance in INCEPTION.

Apparently Flash is going to be in this too. Fk calling this a Superman sequel. It really is shaping up to be that Justice League movie we all feared would come. Damn Snyder.
Well, after Green Lantern failed miserably perhaps they feel that Man of Steel has enough heat on it to get the Justice League film moving on its own easier without trying to gamble with solo films featuring bit heroes that not that many people care about.

Snyder with another questionable choice.

I'm not sure who's influencing his decisions but with Affleck and now Gadot I'm starting to have my doubts about the sequel.

Sucking Fucking Monkey Garbage is this shit!!!!

I WANT Jaimie Alexander

*)^&)^@&(%&^%!@&%&_!%)^!)&!

Ditto I agree. She'd be perfect. Plus she doesn't have a stupid accent. Sure she's got a similar figure but I mean CGI tits/Wonderbread down her Wonderbra and a strict workout regime could tone any actress. What matters is the face, acting ability and accent. Jaimie has all those in spades.

Seriously this is a worse casting decision then Ben Affleck as the Caped Crusader. This movie is going to suck.

Update: December 4, 2013

Callan Mulvey Eyed for Villain Role in BATMAN VS. SUPERMAN

Callan-Mulvey-Villain-Batman-vs-Superman-Dragonlord.jpg

Warner Bros. is making moves on Batman vs. Superman. The studio just announced that Fast & Furious star Gal Gadot will be playing Wonder Woman opposite Ben Affleck’s Batman and Henry Cavill’s Superman in the film, and now it appears they have their sights set on casting the pic’s villain. Though the working title would lead us to believe that Batman and Superman’s relationship will at one point be contentious, the film will also have a proper villain. Now that Wonder Woman is set, director Zack Snyder can focus on casting that role, and one of the contenders is reportedly Callan Mulvey.

Embedded in their story about the Wonder Woman casting, Variety reports that Callan Mulvey is “someone Warner Bros. is eyeing” to play the antagonist in Batman vs. Superman. The New Zealand actor had a small role in Zero Dark Thirty, but he has larger roles in the upcoming sequels 300: Rise of an Empire and Captain America: The Winter Soldier. The nature of the villain in Batman vs. Superman is being kept firmly under wraps.

Rumors have swirled recently that Doomsday might be the Big Bad in Batman vs. Superman, and the character would certainly make for a formidable opponent that would necessitate Batman, Superman, and Wonder Woman’s talents.

300 Sequel Star Callan Mulvey Eyed for Villain Role in BATMAN VS. SUPERMAN

Update: December 4, 2013

THE FLASH Reportedly to Appear in BATMAN VS. SUPERMAN

The-Flash-Batman-vs-Superman-1204-Dragonlord.jpg

When Warner Bros. announced Gal Gadot had been cast as Wonder Woman earlier today, she was the only additional superhero that Warner Bros. officially announced for the film. However, Variety is reporting that the Flash is also a lock to appear in some manner in Batman Vs. Superman. Variety is unsure of whether Flash will have a substantial role or just a cameo.

Even though Arrow and Flash executive producer Greg Berlanti indicated there had been no discussions so far about connecting the DC TV Universe with the DC Cinematic Universe, there is always the possibility that could change down the road. Stephen Amell has become quite popular in the Arrow role, and if fans embrace Grant Gustin as Flash, who knows what could happen.

THE FLASH Reportedly Confirmed to Appear in BATMAN VS. SUPERMAN

Snyder with another questionable choice.

I'm not sure who's influencing his decisions but with Affleck and now Gadot I'm starting to have my doubts about the sequel.
Wow, I've heard that before... :rolleyes:

C'mon people, just relax already. Have you learned nothing at all from the past?

Casting doesn't make or break a movie, the writing does. It's always the writing.

Zero meat on this "Wonder Woman".

While not WW material, this chick was the #1 reason for watching F&F, then the cars, then the repressed homosexuality.

Looks like Paradise Island got hit by famine.

By herself they can pull it off but the problem is if Vin Diesel can make her look tiny she'll look like a twig next to Cavill.

Gadot with Diesel
605099-gal-gadot-vin-diesel-et-tyrese-gibson-637x0-3.jpg

fixed. sorry, that was Elsa Pataky. :D
and "tiny" seems inappropriate too. :icon_lol:

Last edited:
Looks like Paradise Island got hit by famine.

By herself they can pull it off but the problem is if Vin Diesel can make her look tiny she'll look like a twig next to Cavill.

Gadot with Diesel
fast-five-gal-gadot-vin-diesel-photo.jpg

i don't think thats Gadot, I think thats the BOPE chick.

too skinny and too small of bust for wonder woman.
I wonder if she agreed to gain weight for the role.

too skinny and too small of bust for wonder woman.
I wonder if she agreed to gain weight for the role.
What makes you think otherwise?

Give me one example of any major comic book character on-film where the actor or actress didn't train for the role.

Ok, that was only rhetoric but the point is there's no reason to think that she won't be doing some rigorous training for this role. We all know it's not that hard to put on a little mass. Remember how Bale shot up to 220lbs to add mass for Batman in just 2 months after losing like 60lbs for The Machinist? I doubt Gadot will have to gain more than 25-35lbs of mass but she's got plenty of time to do so.

Anybody else think it's weird that Philippou, of all people, is defending the no-tit chick? :icon_lol:

Anybody else think it's weird that Philippou, of all people, is defending the no-tit chick? :icon_lol:
Someone already made that joke and it sucked.

I'm defending this decision the same way I defended Affleck decision. I've been around too long with movies like this to ever get too hung up whenever a questionable or unfavorable casting decision comes along.

Last edited:
Wonder Woman's build is a big part of her character since one of her powers is super strength and because her costume is quite revealing.

Also, you can't fault people for reacting negatively towards casting actors/actresses that looks way off from the base character.

I usually try to be indifferent towards a casting, hell I'm even ok with Affleck, but I just don't like Gal as WW.

I haven't been keen on many of the castings so far, but this takes the cake. Oh well, I'll wait till I see the finished product, but so far I'm not liking the ingredients.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back