Condit vs Hendricks 2 for Interim Title

Hardcor'O'Death

Accurate Ranker
@Brown
Reaction score
This fight need to be a 5 rounder because Condit were coming back in their first fight,

Condit via TKO in round five

Why not just let GSP take a month or 3 off then book the rematch with Johnny?

Not calling anyone out, but all the GSP haters are so quick to want him out of the equation rather than see what happens a next time.

If you believe in your boy, let him go at George again. I think GSP UD's the rematch.

Not calling anyone out, but all the GSP haters are so quick to want him out of the equation rather than see what happens a next time.

If you believe in your boy, let him go at George again. I think GSP UD's the rematch.

GSP is on psychik issues and I won't hate him if he take a time off

gsp makes a decision rematch in a few months or retire on a downer.

for gsp sake and his legacy he cant go out winning a split decision but losing by 70% of fans.

hope gsp comes back and puts on an amazing fight dont care who wins as long as its the right decision in the rematch.

BUT NO INTERIM TITLE, THISI SHIT SHOULDNT EXIST

he just lost to hendrix give him diaz part 2 its the perfect time

Can Condit just be champ already?

GSP hasn't earned the right to sit around forever without making up his mind about his future. The thing is ... when he was trying to WIN the belt, he fought all the time, and even when he lost it - he kept in shape, in case Hughes or Serra got injured - because he wanted the belt back. Now that GSP has made tens of millions of dollars, he owes it to the guys who want to earn the belt and everything that comes with it - to either piss or get off the pot.

And since many people thought Hendricks won the first fight with GSP, I have no issue with them fighting straight away. I think Hendricks wins the rematch. In his last three fights, GSP has taken more damage than he did in the previous 10 fights in terms of shots to the head - or so says Joe Rogan anyway - and I just don't think GSP has the burning desire that he once did. Just my opinion.

GSP hasn't earned the right to sit around forever without making up his mind about his future. The thing is ... when he was trying to WIN the belt, he fought all the time, and even when he lost it - he kept in shape, in case Hughes or Serra got injured - because he wanted the belt back. Now that GSP has made tens of millions of dollars, he owes it to the guys who want to earn the belt and everything that comes with it - to either piss or get off the pot.

And since many people thought Hendricks won the first fight with GSP, I have no issue with them fighting straight away. I think Hendricks wins the rematch. In his last three fights, GSP has taken more damage than he did in the previous 10 fights in terms of shots to the head - or so says Joe Rogan anyway - and I just don't think GSP has the burning desire that he once did. Just my opinion.

Naw man. Guy put in his time. He gets a vacation. There's like 12 weightclasses now. Enough belts to fight for on PPVs that George can take a break, have his period, and then get back to GSP G'N'P. Just my thoughts, though if I was a Johnny fan I wouldn't be thinking this way I'm sure.

Hendricks/Condit 2
Nick Diaz/ Lawler. 2

Big PPvDraw affaire

Diaz would not take Lawler. Where's the money coming from?

Hendricks wouldn't fight Condit. Too much risk against his current status?

Hendricks wold take the Lawler fight and KO him, maintaining his #1 contender status.

Condit should fight Rory. Even if he just lost to a contender, he is a step up from Kampmann. And if GSP vacates, he brings a new narrative.

Or Condit should do Diaz II for the stacks on stacks. Diaz wold answer the phone on that one

Yo, I swear I heard Nick Diaz was retired

everyone needs to stop bitching at Georges as if hes the one who made the decision. He won a split decision and as controversial as it was, he still won.

everyone thinks because Johny barely had a mark on him he won. He did all the damage in one round of that fight. Look at the Condit fight with GSP. Carlos did all his damage from the headkick and follow up GnP. yeah he did damage from the bottom but GSP won that fight round by round.

if you go back and watch the Hendricks fight there is a legitimate argument that Johny may have won but he decided to coast in that last round knowing the fight was close. Georges knews he possibly was losing and fought that last round to win the fight. In the end he ended up getting the nod but the guy still fought his ass off to try and win.

people just need to quit bitching as if Johny beat him, cause if he did, he'd have the title belt right now and not be whining. Shouldve just threw for the ko instead of pacing yourself if you arent gonna use it in the championship rds

This fight need to be a 5 rounder because Condit were coming back in their first fight,

Condit via TKO in round five

If GSP is going to be out for a while I'd rather see...

Condit vs Lawler at UFC 170
Maia vs Macdonald at UFC 170
Hendricks vs Ellenberger at UFC 171
Brown vs Condit-Lawler winner

and while we're at it...

Shields vs DHK
Lombard vs Woodley
Marquardt vs Koscheck
Kampmann vs Swick
E. Silva vs Alves
Gunnar vs Hathaway
Mein vs Pyle
Thatch vs Story
Gastelum vs Laflare-McGee winner
Miller vs Thiago
Pierson vs Thompson

Last edited:
When I first watch GSP-Hendricks I though Hendricks won the belt. But now that I think about it, GSP did came out like a champ in the 5th (most important round IMO), while Hendricks was screwing around. The fact that he won by split dec, is not his fault, he put on a great performance and if he wants to retire off that I wouldn't object.

As for a new champion, there should be a tournament to decide. (Condit and Hendricks would definitely be in there though)

If GSP is going to be out for a while I'd rather see...

Condit vs Lawler at UFC 170
Maia vs Macdonald at UFC 170
Hendricks vs Ellenberger at UFC 171
Brown vs Condit-Lawler winner

and while we're at it...

Shields vs DHK
Lombard vs Woodley
Marquardt vs Koscheck
Kampmann vs Swick
E. Silva vs vs Alves
Gunnar vs Hathaway
Mein vs Pyle
Thatch vs Story
Gastelum vs Laflare-McGee winner
Miller vs Thiago
Pierson vs Thompson

You deserve Joe Silvas job. I'm pretty sure he forgot he's even got Mein and Hathaway on the roster

Back