The best non-superpowered superhero: Captain America or Batman?

1CramUJ.jpg

Or

Shang-Chi.jpg

Or

BronzeTigerPostcardbySalVellutoRevised.jpg

Best version, IMO.
CapstalematesTChaka_zpscb08eed4.jpg

Stalemated with neither one really looking to hurt the other but willing to completely as they are strangers at that point. The very next page is great because Daddy (or Grandaddy?) Panther reveals a total Batman move as Cap's entire company is surrounded by Wakandan soldiers (with rifles and not spears.) The whole confrontation was a test of Cap's (and the Allies') character and intentions.

Batman by Captain America repellent spray

still all about the writing. in most other situations cap would not even hurt the hulk with that shot.

The Hulk walks thru missles. Cap does not hit in the kiloton range. Also, Cap should never, ever beat Spidey. I don't even like Spidey.

i dont know man

009yq25w

batman bruised a couple knuckles hitting supes

The animated movie Gotham Knight has the best Batman vs Superman fight I've ever seen. There's a pretty epic quote Batman says before the fight begins and ...

kicks superman's ass

bats.

technically, caps is a super human. bruce wayne relies on his gadgets, training, and intellect.

The animated movie Gotham Knight has the best Batman vs Superman fight I've ever seen. There's a pretty epic quote Batman says before the fight begins and ...

kicks superman's ass

i dont know man

batman + prep time =unbeatable

also superman was weakened via nuclear missle which is kinda dumb considering superman can move planets...

Both Captain America and Batman would get destroyed by pretty much most superheros and supervillians. But, writers will write anything to get the whole patriotic and Batman fanboys dick's hard.

Well, I think anyone who has seen me post in a comic thread knows where my loyalty lies -considering every male in my immediate family was named from the Batman comic series..

not kidding.

Well, I think anyone who has seen me post in a comic thread knows where my loyalty lies -considering every male in my immediate family was named from the Batman comic series..

not kidding.

Damn. That's some top-shelf fandom right there.

The Black Panther is basically Batman except better in every concievable way

Better fighter, richer, smarter, has an army, rules a nation, not into little boys (but if he was, he would be better at that too!!)

not kidding.

Is your name Bruce? Jason? Tim? or.........lol....Dick? :redface:

I wouldn't include Punisher. In one of the older comics he was outstruck by a Thai fighter.

Cap America has super powers. Well, the movie version and cartoon versions do.

The comic version is of course all over the place, and that's understandable, considering he's been around since 1941 and they've put out thousands of comics featuring Cap with a whole slew of different writers.

I assume someone has posted the panels?

3342365-3319868-batman_vs_captain_america_by_ansem3-d4cttqr.jpg

3660580-3156468766-custo.jpg

3401688-capwin.png

Last edited:
Batman outsmarts every opponent he faces and combines it with his physical strengths, agility and tactical equipment. Captain America wouldn't know where he is before he even struck. It's kind of a tough case to make because Batman, for all his "normal guy" stigma is still engineered to be one of DC Comics' most victorious heroes.

Back