Floyd Mayweather VS Marcos Maidana 9 PM ET/ 6 PM PT on PPV DISCUSSION

Easy work.

Maidana won no more than four round and I'm pretty sure he didn't land four clean punches in the entire fight.

Floyd didnt even look like he was trying and eased through in first gear.

i wouldn't call that "easy "but this is a clear 8-4 for floyd ,7-5 if you're being generous to maidana.

Its what I call people who are sentenced to jail for beating their wife.

I have a friend or two that have domestic abuse charges. They're not all "vile scumbags." The key thing is you don't them or the whole situation. Reserve judgement.

Lol clean the poop out of your pants. It's okay, Floyd got the decision.

Wasnt worried about it, being that Im not retarded and blinded by hatred I can actually see who won.

I hate Floyd with a passion, but its clear Floyd 'Domestic Abuse' Mayweather won that fight.

Great fight. Floyd won the last 4 rounds, but, I don't like the 117-111 score.

7-5 Floyd

115-113 Floyd

This coming from a boxing novice.

Boxing is of course a very much biased sport. Love it or hate it.

This will die down in a few days.

Maidana won four rounds at an absolute maximum and barely landed a clean punch in the entire fight. Hitting shoulders and hips means fuck all.

Not close at all.

Yeah, you are on the drugs and mayweathers dick. No way in hell he won 117-111 LOL.

115-113 is more accurate

Glad Maidana lost now....And fuck his dumb ass fans jeering like a bunch of morons....

Now Pac fans going to say he can beat Floyd lol. Pac didn't look like anything special against Bradley. Got rocked & won because he kept with his (smart) gameplan while Bradley decide to become Roy Nelson.

No I'm a Pacquiao fan , and I still think Floyd routes him, Pacquiao is susceptible to counter punchers , now more than ever, this shows me he can win rounds because he has faster hands than Chino and better footwork, but the counter punches that Chino ate , Manny would be eating too , it would probably be 8 -4 mayweather with close rounds should Manny fights with volume in mind.

Wasnt worried about it, being that Im not retarded and blinded by hatred I can actually see who won.

Your God got old pal. 117-111??? That's bullshit.

1-5, 7 Maidana
6, 8-12 Mayweather

Floyd could have won 2, but I say draw. Maidana was landing in the first rounds.

Oh ya his 23%ish accuracy was fantastic.

He landed 221 shots. Floyd landed 230.

Who cares about the ones that didn't land?

If the ref stops pulling him off every time he has Floyd smothered against the ropes Maidana probably out strikes him.

Back