"The Mountain" next to Sun Mingming

In fairness, covering yourself with tattoos that make-up artists have to waste hours covering up every day isn't the best idea for an aspiring actor either.

I'm sure they CGI that Shit out.

In fairness, covering yourself with tattoos that make-up artists have to waste hours covering up every day isn't the best idea for an aspiring actor either.

Proffessional strongman. Part time actor.

Not as good as season 1 Mountain, but 100x better than season 2 Mountain. That dude looked like a scrawny little bitch. Lancel Lannister could have taken him.

Kevin Nash would have been a good casting too. The show did a good job at making the guy playing Gregor look the part IMHO.

Nash is in his late 50s.

And he'd probably have another knee injury doing.... well... anything.

Not as good as season 1 Mountain, but 100x better than season 2 Mountain. That dude looked like a scrawny little bitch. Lancel Lannister could have taken him.
He was Mag the Mighty this season though.

You know, Matt Morgan might have been able to pull that roll off if Nash is too old...

7 ft
330ish

They should have just used the guy who played the giant that died in the cave.

Hafthor_Bjornsson_Mountain_Game_Of_Thrones_Colts_Picture.png

Hafthor did fine at 6'8" 400lbs of thick strongman bulk he was imposting
100_1742.jpg

If I had to recast it I would have probably picked Nathan Jones a little bit shorter than the first Mountain (Conan Stevens) at around 6'10 and weighting int the 360 lbs range.

Big Show would have been a decent call. He just isn't that muscular....

I would have made him wear armor the entire time. Iceland guy's shirtless scene did nothing for me. Big Show actually has acromegaly and can move decently. Other wrestling guys like Nash and the first mountain are just tall guys.

Nathan Jones is not a bad pick either. Show is a big mofo. I kind of pictured him when I read the books.

bad casting. the first guy was best but he had the career sense of someone who does m night shamalan movies hoping to be famous

I must have overlooked it. Are u saying mountain was played by 2 different characters? os nountain who chopped off his horses head the same as one from this past season?

The one they just used looked too much like a jolly giant and younger than his brother (when he's supposed to 7-10 years older).

I must have overlooked it. Are u saying mountain was played by 2 different characters? os nountain who chopped off his horses head the same as one from this past season?

LOL. He's actually been played by THREE different actors.

Season 1:
Gregor+Clegane+1.jpg

Conan Stevens

Season 2:

Gregor-Clegane-2.jpg

Ian Whyte

Season 4:

3889544-clegane.jpg

Haffor Bjornsen

EDIT: Fuck me, too late. Damn you Christthekingpin.

Season 2's Mountain was fucking horrible.

Thankfully you only see him in a single episode.

Back