Did Arianny Celeste get plastic surgery again between UFC 174 and 175?

Why Why Why..... Body is still insane but just let it be. I can't stand all the crap people do to themselves in the name of beauty and they end up looking so much worse.

Absolutely hideous, my god...what are her and Britney thinking?

I take my statement back, I'm willing to bet my next bowl of captain crunch that any poster in this thread that had some type of criticism or insult for arianny or Britney is not a good looking human being at all.

It's funny that these Britney/arianny threads are able to extract the insecurity from sherdog posters with little to no effort.

pathetic.
she looks like a poor washed up stripper.
maybe it's because she sniffed too much.

I take my statement back, I'm willing to bet my next bowl of captain crunch that any poster in this thread that had some type of criticism or insult for arianny or Britney is not a good looking human being at all.

It's funny that these Britney/arianny threads are able to extract the insecurity from sherdog posters with little to no effort.

You can prove that we aren't good looking because we are posting at Sherdog on a Friday night.

That doesn't make our assessment that Arianny is changing her looks in the wrong direction invalid.

IEWdO9C.png
e.t-the-extra-terrestrial.jpg

um, well, you do see all those other threads on the first page, right? so this would be one of many ufc related things people want to talk about on here.

There's more than one thread about the same obscure subject.

Not too bright, are you?

Plastic surgery requires more plastic surgery I dare say the days of Naturaliani Celeste are gone

2442057-1627833308-mj-la.gif

All three girls looked intimidated when Ronda weighed in! Arianny was clapping the WHOLE time, remembering that she talked shit about Ronda saying Ronda wasn't a good role model for young girls and wished she took it back. But yah, they need a change, a chick with huge boobs is so over do

She's a bit too old to be a model now anyhow. They should mandatorily retire ring girls when they turn 26 so as to avoid any controversy. Maybe they could give her a show like America's Top Model, but for UFC ring girls. She could be the Heidi Klum for the UFC and eliminate contestants each week until they find the next UFC ring girl.

Lmaoooo. I watched the weigh ins and noticed how ridiculous the girls looked then came here to see if anyone else noticed. Sure enough; thread, thread, thread. Lolol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mattesson Gaucher
Back