• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

UFC Has Lost All Credibility With RR/WMMA

Its Brock Lesnar 2.0, except Brock was much more talented than Rhonda. UFC Lesnar fans were laughing at how easy a fight with a past prime Fedor would be. They laughed at the idea that Lesnar could lose since he dethroned Couture and dominated Carwin. Once he got in there with a technically fighter he got destroyed.

Dana trying so hard to establish her as a superstar with subpar competition has lost all credibility with me. Anyone with half a brain knew Davis had no chance.

Cool. How much money did you win on Ronda?

They laughed at the idea that Lesnar could lose since he dethroned Couture and dominated Carwin. Once he got in there with a technically fighter he got destroyed.

Except that Ronda IS the technical fighter, you dumbass. The reason she's so much better than her competition is because her judo and grappling is lightyears ahead of anyone else in the division, not because she's 50 pounds heavier than everyone else.

Its Brock Lesnar 2.0, except Brock was much more talented than Rhonda. UFC Lesnar fans were laughing at how easy a fight with a past prime Fedor would be. They laughed at the idea that Lesnar could lose since he dethroned Couture and dominated Carwin. Once he got in there with a technically fighter he got destroyed.

Interesting opinion about fans laughing at the notion Brock could lose...considering he lost his very first UFC bout.

No, she's a really good fighter who is crushing subpar competition that is being sold as the best available competition. It is standard issue record padding, except that usually happens at lower levels - this is the big stage, and we all know there are better options out there. One of whom is being frantically avoided.

One of whom had a contract with the promotion, but ran from it.. because it was much easier to talk shit and crush cans while roiding in a different promotion.

Cyborg has nothing

It was pathetic

No wonder why she was so calm when she was told it'll be over in a minute and rigging the fight

So, apart from Cyborg, what competition is she not fighting?

I don't want to have to pay to watch an "evolving" WMMA. It belongs somewhere else.

Dana trying so hard to establish her as a superstar with subpar competition has lost all credibility with me. Anyone with half a brain knew Davis had no chance.

Not the UFCs fault RR eats contenders and shits them out like a cyborg version of prime Fedor, GSP and Silva.

Ok, LOL. Davis got ko'ed by forehead shots from a 135 pound female. Ok. If you're getting ko'ed by forehead punches by a 135 pound person in a schoolyard headlock. You probably shouldn't fight, seeing that your chin is nonexistent.

This is women we're talking about you fucking goof.
This isn't fucking 250 pound 6 foot men with 3 inches of skull surrounding a fat padded brain.
This is fucking 135 pound girls with fragile craniums and tiny fucking brains you doofus. If you want to see women with chins like men? Go and watch cyborg, she has a chin like wanderlei fucking silva.

/danawhite

I don't want to have to pay to watch an "evolving" WMMA. It belongs somewhere else.

You don't need to buy PPVs if you don't want. The UFC will survive without your money I'm sure. There's like one Women's fight on every four PPV cards. If you're so put off buy them, don't buy them.

Indeed, I've been saying ever since it was announced that this would be Rouseys easiest fight ever, and it was.

Indeed, I've been saying ever since it was announced that this would be Rouseys easiest fight ever, and it was.

Everybody with half a brain saw that.

Unfortunately, many don't have that much and were praising Alexis' BJJ and Muay Thai skills.

As I said before, you could see from the promo video that not even she believed in what she was saying.

Bring the next "toughest challenge yet".

Rittsy, if thousands of people feel the same way as do regarding not wanting to pay to watch women fight, then it would affect the UFC. I'm sure they will still survive, but profits would go down.

Ok, LOL. Davis got ko'ed by forehead shots from a 135 pound female. Ok. If you're getting ko'ed by forehead punches by a 135 pound person in a schoolyard headlock. You probably shouldn't fight, seeing that your chin is nonexistent.

She was out on her feet before the takedown.

edit: christ I didnt realize this thread was 20 pages long when I quoted a comment from the first page lol.

Rittsy, if thousands of people feel the same way as do regarding not wanting to pay to watch women fight, then it would affect the UFC. I'm sure they will still survive, but profits would go down.

Weird that people actually putting money on the line for events and get their livelihood from mma feel otherwise.

Last edited:
Mikedh, I have no clue what you are trying to say. The UFC want to put on a good product, and WMMA is not a good product. When men's MMA was evolving, there wasn't anything to compare it to.

Back